Sookai- Boring? Us?

Soobin was out of breath as he whispered Kai's name. His hands ran along his boyfriend's sides. The tip of his tounge traced his jaw. A small noise freaked him out. He turned his head to the side to look out of the foggy windshield.

"Why did you stop?"

"We can't do it right now."

Kai hopped off of Soobin's lap. He was dumbfounded as he put his shirt back on. "This was your idea!"

"I'm worried people are watching!"

"Baby that's kind of the risk you take when you have sex in a car. I thought you knew that."

Soobin's cheeks turned red when he zipped his pants back up. "I know, I just didn't want you to think I was boring."

They had been experimenting a lot lately. Not that he was complaining but Kai had been wondering what's gotten into his boyfriend. Now he knew and honestly he thought it was ridiculous. Soobin Choi could be described in many words. "Boring" was not one of them. Kai held his hand once he finished dressing. "Why would you think that? You know how I feel about you."

"I just miss when we used to have sex all of the time."

"Yeah that was pretty fun." When they first started dating, they had sex daily. If they had a day off together, at least half of it was spent naked. Before their streak started up again, they had sex only once a week. Maybe once every two weeks if work got hectic. Kai didn't think much of it. Life happens. He just assumed Soobin thought the same way he did. "I'm happy with where we are now."

"You are?"

"Yes. Is that how you felt? Our life is boring?"

"No! Not at all!"

"Oh. Well I'm confused now."

Soobin started to drive back to their apartment. "It's not just our sex life. You used to love going out before you met me. You used to drag me to weird places and we went on all kinds of dates."

"We still date."

"You know what I mean!"

"I really don't. What brought this on?"

"I needed more room in my phone so I was trying to delete some pictures. I saw so many different places that we went to when we first started dating. There's almost nothing now."

Kai stared out of the passenger side window. What was promising to be a steamy night, was now a cloud of doubt over their relationship. "We've been busier. I don't know what else to say..."

Soobin felt guilty for bringing his boyfriend down. That natural twinkle in his eyes became a dim glow. "I shouldn't have brought it up."

"What?" Kai looked back over to see if he was serious. Those chubby cheeks were even puffier in his pout. "I'm glad you did. Don't ever be afraid to tell me stuff like that. I just don't know what to do to change it."

"Me neither..."

"I can tell you that I'm not bored of you though." That chubby pout turned into a chubby smile. Kai genuinely thought his boyfriend was the most attractive person in the world. "We're really good together. I've loved these past two weeks. I've also loved our 'boring' life before that. Especially your favorite, fucking you in bed with the curtains tightly shut!"

"Hey! I don't want people watching us Kai!"

"Again! You suggested the car!"

"I didn't think anyone would be around!"

"The windows were fogged!"

"But some creep could listen to us! You're pretty loud!"

"Me?!" The two continued to playfully argue the rest of the way home. Their argument continued when they stepped inside. Soobin threw his keys into the dish. The moment he turned around, Kai pulled him into a surprise kiss. He bit his bottom lip in his smile then dropped it in a second kiss.