Freezing...

Moons pov
I must had been spacing out again as Dagger had to get my attention, "you really need to stop doing that you're kinda freaking me out" they said as I slightly chuckled "right sorry..." I said as Dagger let me know they were gonna go on another walk which would be longer so i wouldn't worry which i simply nodded. I've been spacing out alot more often then normal since I had visited the house I don't understand why and all my spacing out has just been reliving old memories I thought were gone they should've been gone I'm not like that anymore that part of me's been gone.....right?.... Yeah it should be.

"Hey you good? You're panicking alot" nightmare asked 'yeah i....I think I'm fine' i responded "you keep saying that but not showing it" error added, of course both of them are on my case now. "Can I please just be alone...." I asked as I just sat on my bed maybe I need a bit of rest, "Alright just try not to be too long" error said as I just sighed and closed my eyes.

{Dreamscape}
Still moons pov
I sat up as I was once again in the dreamscape, am I gonna be here everytime like will I not even get sleep? "You can, just need to talk without a certain person interrupting" nightmare said being right beside me and sat next to me as well. "Okay about what exactly?" I asked "you're whole zoning out I think all of us can tell something's off with you" he said ah of course it's about that. "It's nothing to worry much about its fi-" "you're lying something's definitely wrong so you're gonna say it whether you like to or not" he interrupted me while speaking.

I seemed surprised a bit but sighed and agreed "Alright fine its well these zoning outs are really just old memories resurfacing more then normal I thought that part of me was gone since I got here but it's seemingly more obvious it isn't now....." I explained looking away from him. "Like what kind of memories?" "Just ones that seem to match whatever situation I'm in if it's just me being in a room reading or constantly looking at the memories and asking 'Did they know what I was?' I mean the woman who took care of me was the one who had the book in the first place so she had to know something...." "then why don't after a rest you go back and find out you're self by visiting it once again This time longer and at everywhere" he suggested.

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea so I decided to go with it and nod "good now rest I may not be able to exactly block the nightmares if you gain any cause-" "you have to do the rest of the world's in the dreamscape so you'll  be to busy I get it, it's fine" I interrupted which he simply nodded okay and I could feel myself going to full sleep.

̷M̷o̷o̷n̷s̷ ̷m̷e̷m̷o̷r̷y̷/̷d̷r̷e̷a̷m̷
A young 12 maybe 13 year old girl stood outside she had brown hair a thin green jacket and some blue shorts and sneakers. She had been on the roof before looking up and sketching the sky as the moon and stars passed while another girl played some games, after a bit the girl went inside and it didnt take long after she went down to door to go inside but the door locked, she kept knocking on the door outside in the backyard trying to get the attention of a older women and the girl from before seeming to be the womans daughter as well, this had happened many times before even years this had been going of her just being left outside in the night while they had dinner.

Normally they'd finally notice her and get her inside though they complain of why she didn't say anything despite her trying to get there attention but this time something was off they didn't notice her this time or well they did the woman looked directly at her but the two didn't let her inside they left her out.

She kept knocking but no response over and over she decided to try and go through the window to her room near the roof but the window was locked so she went back down then it started to snow....she began shivering and sneezed. She tried to access the front door but still no one answered the snow kept falling faster and the girl kept shivering, she sat on front porch near the door and brought her legs to her chest to try and keep her warm.

She couldn't ask the neighbors as they wouldn't hear her either and no one would be around she could even get to, the snow still kept falling and the temperature got colder which caused her to shiver more and more the woman said the temperature would be in the negative tonight which is why she came out quicker so she can get her sketches faster but that didn't seem to help. "Is....is this how I die....by freezing to death?" "Please....I don't wanna be alone please...." the girl whispered as she desperately tried to keep herself warm.....

{The real world}
Moons pov
I woke up with a startle as my breathing became uneven......why do I feel cold.....Why in the world do I feel so cold...."Moon! Hey!" Error got my attention as I stopped and calmed my breathing finally. I had a feeling my waking moment may have caused access negative somewhere else to someone else but I couldn't tell who at the moment though my breathing had calmed I was still slightly panicking Why do I still feel like I'm freezing?...

"Hey hey moon moon listen to me" I heard error say as I stopped for a moment "it's going to be fine, you're not were you think it was just a dream, your fine try to just focus on listening to my words okay?" He continued as I nodded....
An
Heyy new chapter, not sure if you can count this as kinda angsty I guess not sure entirely but hey more lore, again to find more on Daggers pov and bits of their lore please look at my friend YourLocalBiDemon their @ for me isn't working so I'm @ing them as Dagger is their oc so feel free to look at theirs to find out more ^^