new exit ̷V̷e̷s̷s̷e̷l̷ ̷5̷:̷ ̷f̷a̷b̷l̷e̷?̷

Moons memory [day 5]
Hiyori and nightmare helped me calm down yesterday before I panicked more and told me to just rest today since I hadn't slept these past days.....so I did

Moons  ̷n̷i̷g̷h̷t̷m̷a̷r̷e̷ ̷
I opened my eyes to......darkness I looked around confused I thought I'd atleast be in the dreamscape. I then looked behind me and saw a girl? I moves to properly face her and she looked to me when it finally hit. It was same one from the first picture in the house when me n grace were first together at 1 year old.....it was me? "What?" I mumbled though before I could ask a word she spoke.

"You're weak"... I was stunned, "what do you mean?" My voice could barely give above a whisper at those words. "You can barely do anything without someone to help you" it continued as I just stood there. "If you weren't around-" she looked down, "I'm sure things could have gotten better. Like dagger wouldn't be stuck in their prison in that lab,

nightmare and error could have gotten an actual competent host and Kit wouldn't be dragged in to your life" she then stared up at me "and they wouldn't be dead" I backed up, "who?" I asked till I looked around and where earlier there was just emptiness now there were vessels unrecognizable to me, though unrecognizable i knew they had to have been the ones i....i killed, I looked to 'me' again.

"They could of all had a peaceful life and yet you came around and cut it short" she said but I had finally found my voice to speak back properly, "I had no control in the situation!" I yelled but she didn't seem to change.

"That's what you think but if you could of just spat that pill out before she came in? You could've had control and they could've lived" she spoke unmoving just staring at me....."you could've done anything to stop the situation but you never did you stood there just as you are now" she said before I shook my head.

"What point are you getting at? Just show me what you mean and stop talking like that!" I said gaining frustration at the situation. "Of course" she spoke and the other ghostly vessels left so it was me and 'me' again.

I heard cracking as she moved at every one I cringed fill I just covered my eyes, when I opened them again she changed....a new jacket and royal crown and shoes were worn but that wasn't what disturbed me. It was half of her head and eye was missing only barely being hidden by her hair and certain bones seem to be bent in ways they shouldn't causing them to be pushed out of the skin.

"Wh-" before I got a word in a voice rang from 'me' "you seem confused" I recognized nightmares voice but it sounded younger and without the echo he normal has thanks to the corruption....."you don't recognize those you almost left" errors voice but again it sounded different just a bit the glitching still there.

"Who are you?" I asked as 'i' smiled, "call us fable." "What do you want from me" I had to ask as they stood looking at me. "We want you to understand you don't deserve to be around here while all the others you hold close suffered all you had was just being ignored"

all 3 spoke the same time. I suddenly felt like multiple hands were grabbing at me some covering my eyes and mouth and others scratching at me as I desperately tried to escape......

Hiyori's pov
I got moon to wake up as I saw her seeming to have a bad dream as she did she almost screamed but covered her mouth, before beginning to cry so I went to comfort her.

She looked to the side and seemed to panic again though I looked and saw nothing. Something bad had to have happened in her nightmare for this kind of reaction...

Final day
Moons pov
I sat next to Hiyori still in her room though I couldn't try and fall asleep again so i just layed my head on her lap funny enough reminding me of when i saw dagger and miles doing the same. We heard the sirens blare and Hiyori seemed surprised, "huh that's the intruder alarm normal that never goes off" I had a extremely quick realization.

Maybe they found me and were getting me out! I had to get up and check so I did. "Hey where are you going" she asked me as I turned to her, "that intruder might be my friends from outside of here" I told her as she nodded okay. "You may need some help getting around to them and not only that but if it them you'll need to bring the other one with you" she said knowing she ment error by other one and got up as well to lead.

We found the room they kept him in and I went in to get him with Hiyori staying out but before i could leave the door closed. I heard Hiyori try to knock the door to get it open but I looked around, "you know you and you're friends are smarter then I thought I'll give ya'll that" I heard tavnora speak as I turned to the corner in the room as she got from the shadow there as she used her tentacles to perfectly hide there. "How bout one last round hm? You beat me you get to leave I beat you and well" she chuckled

"I assure you I won't let you live that's for sure" she said staring at me as I had still held errors string in my hand without a way to remerge till I noticed a vent above in the middle. "How about" I stepped a bit closer "another time" I said as I used nightmares tentacles to quickly grab onto the cover and pull myself up to get into the vents finally able to take a chance to breathe...