Old habits die hard and so do memories

Moons pov
I took a step outside the castle and sighed before beginning to walk forward. To the right was near an empty field and more forest surrounding but I followed a specific path one I had been through once before....
As I walked i could hear the two in my head ask me ehere we were going but i didn't respond. I could tell I was beginning to have another one of those flashbacks let's see how this goes.......

{ ̷L̷a̷y̷l̷a̷s̷ ̷p̷o̷v̷}
I walked through the forest, it was unfamiliar to me as I've never been but I couldn't help but continue.... something keeps 'pulling' me here and I need to find out what. I'd imagine not many people would and think it's odd but I need to, after all this time someone or something's finally noticed me and is trying to get my attention. Maybe after this....
̷I̷ ̷w̷o̷n̷'̷t̷ ̷f̷e̷e̷l̷ ̷s̷o̷ ̷i̷n̷v̷i̷s̷i̷b̷l̷e̷.̷.̷.̷.̷

Moon's pov
I paused as I was at the ending or maybe beginning of the forest, I had been around so much even distracted I knew where to go after going through here many times before.... "so where exactly are we? What is this place?" Error asked looking around through my eyes.

It wasn't anything special just a house with a backyard near the road, "this was my old home before the castle and everything" I explained. "I had some.... things I left behind I needed to grab" I said not specifying what exactly the things were though the two just agreed and left me be for a bit. I walked around the familiar yet strange grounds I used to call home....

3rd person pov
A young girl with brown hair was gently tugging on an older woman's sleeve "Mrs ---- can I have a drink?..." The lady seemed to ignore young girl with said girl seeming upset before going silent.

Another girl with blonde hair this time about the same age came from inside the house and went over to the same woman, "momma can I have a drink?" The other little girl asked. "Of course ----- anything you'd like" the woman said smiling looking at the blond girl who looked over at the other girl. "Why are so silent all the time? I never hear you speak..." the blond one asked with the other being completely silent....
̷W̷h̷y̷ ̷s̷p̷e̷a̷k̷ ̷i̷f̷ ̷n̷o̷ ̷o̷n̷e̷ ̷l̷i̷s̷t̷e̷n̷s̷.̷.̷.̷

The same brown haired girl from before but grown a little more sat in the roof of the house looking up at the stars and moon that passed over head. She seemed to be drawing them and the constellations more specifically.

The same blond girl from before was playing soccer "-----! Come inside its bedtime" a female voice came from inside the house. "Coming" the blond girl said getting up and going inside at the same time the brown hair girl came down from the roof but the door closed on her and she couldn't open it as it was locked.... she tried knocking but no one answered....she tried again no one answered....she could psychically see the two and kept knocking.....
But no one answered....

"C'mon you have to say something you can't be silent the rest of you're life" the blond girl now a teenager talked with the brown haired girl now teenager as well. The brown haired girl seemed to think about it and began to say something "your-" "-----!" A voice echoed from afar that stopped the brown haired girls voice. "Coming -----" she began running to the voice completely ignoring the brown haired girl.

"She's always so silent i havent heard her say a word, its kinda creepy....." The blond girls friend whispered "I know right she's such a freak..." the blond girl whispered back all right infront of the girl they spoke about....

̷L̷a̷y̷l̷a̷s̷ ̷p̷o̷v̷
I stood against the wall in the same hallway everyday....and everyday I heard every word the people around me said every rumor, every secret, every conversation. I've heard everything they said sometimes it'd be right in front of me as well.... but that's just my normal huh? The end of the day bell rang and I began walking towards the exit. "Alright cya bye -----" ----- said walking my direction and walking next to me. "Yknow if you weren't so quiet maybe you'd actually make friends....." she said as I simply glared at her, maybe if someone actually listened I'd be more willing to speak....

Moons pov
I finally snapped out of those flashbacks as I was inside the house, I found the old sketchbook I had and other items I kept before I changed... "so this is where you grew up? Kinda shabby if you asked me" error commented. I could definitely agree though I finished and decided to do just a little bit more exploration for old times sake. I found a strange book in mrs.....what even was her name? I don't remember I just know she took care of me cause my parents worked every day and never got time at home.

The cover just had the word vessel and a outline of a heart....weird, but I continued and found a photo it had.....me and the woman's daughter I don't remember her name....I looked at the bottom that had the names sadly they were faded after all this time, damn...... "so that's who you used to live with I mean I can tell who you are in the photo but the other two who are they to you?" Nightmare asked after his bit of silence.... "some old woman and her daughter they may of took cate of me but I don't see them as family...." I responded.

"I mean it's not like I even care for them after all..." "what do you mean?" Nightmare asked me..."Well I'm not her anymore...."

"That part of me died as soon as she left her home into the castle...."

An-
Finished and dump of lore plus an additional bit of extra hint to plot later~
Kinda fun with this ^^ if you guys also wanna find out more of the other major character Dagger here you can find more on them on my friend YourLocalBiDemon s story ^^