change?

Moon's pov
I sat back in my room on my bed. Hiyori left the room a bit ago so i was alone, Dagger had told me about the fact the scientist that took them was his uncle. Seems both of us had some odd familial issues huh? "Atleast he doesn't keep secrets especially big ones" I fell off my bed in surprised and looked at fable who glared at me. "You gotta stop doing that yknow" I said standing up and looking back at her, "and what are you talking about?" I asked

"I mean of you actively killing people and even going to someone who may I remind you tried to kill you!" She yelled but I noticed her voice was off more glitchy and her eyes weren't normal white but white and red like her glitches, it was the same as last time but I was to panicked to notice......."Well how would you like me to explain that to them? Especially Dagger who already killed and had regrets over it" I spoke glaring right back at them.

"And we wanna talk about secrets how about the one you how recently fable isn't the one speaking to me but you one of her monsters..." I told them as the looked away for a brief second.

"So spill it, I know you're not passive so who are you exactly" I asked kneeling to their height in a more calm tone hoping that maybe that could be a better approach to things.

"For one I'm no child like the other two so you're little approach here doesn't work well" they said whoch I was surprised about, "and two you don't deserve to know but cause fable will most likely tell you anyway its  ̷G̷e̷n̷o̷" they said though I could barely make their name out it sounded like 'geno' so I just went with that hoping I was correct.

"And for your thing before I'm not the one who should give you the idea to explain what you've done" they said as I sighed and stood up. "Yknow what I can't deal with this at the moment so can you please just go" I said being tired of stress and lack of energy despite my nap thing I took.

"Fine but take my words as a warning you dirty killer" they spoke and left as I sighed and fell onto my bed and just fell asleep.

Fable's pov
̷G̷e̷n̷o̷ had took over for a bit to as he said 'talk to moon' over something.  Me and passive were both quite confused by this but didn't say anything. I did have my control back and asked him what exactly he spoke to her about but didn't say anything, so I just shrugged and went outside the castle.

As I explored I heard the familiar humming of another child so I went over and I immediately recognized alora. She was dancing around the small backyard like area, she always liked to dance and whenever I asked she told me it was cause her dad loved to dance so she copied his dances he taught her. "Hey Alora!" I spoke out now next to her as she stopped and looked at me,

"oh hi fable! I didn't think I'd see you again yet" she said "yeah speaking of how come you didn't come with us to here anyway?" I asked as she looked to the side. "I had to follow tavnora to this new place she's in to know where she'd be since you know she was free from the building" she explained to me so I nodded. I then got an idea "hey I wanna introduce you to someone, it's the one who could see us and offered us to follow him he's very nice I'm sure you'll like him" I told her as I gently took her hand and led her inside.

She followed but I noticed she seemed upset over something so I stopped right in the kitchen not like anyone could see it besides lucifer who wasn't in the kitchen. "Hey you good? You seem worried or upset over something" I asked her as she looked at me, "oh um just thinking don't worry" she said but I didn't really believe her. "What about?" I pestered as she sighed, "Well it's about figuring out how to convince tavnora that she can change for the better.

I mean I've pointed several things and when she told shattered even he between them agreed! But she still won't believe it so I just don't know what else I could do to convince her" she said to me as I looked to the side that was quite a tuffy. "Seems they both like to ignore our words huh?" I joked to lighten the mood a bit and it worked as she did giggle a bit, "maybe you could ask or talk to lucifer about it he's not only the one to see us and understand us but maybe he can talk to her about it as just an idea" I suggested as she seemed surprised. "I mean do you think it would work?"

She asked as I looked to the side it wasn't really a full proof plan but, "I'm not sure it'll fully work but it's an idea we could use" I said as I looked at her as she looked to have alot of hope in her eyes.

"I mean you've known her life you could explain some of it that you've told me like the death of her dad, the forceful merge between her and shattered and even the whole thing with the um pill I think you said it was?" I spoke and she nodded.

"Well you can explain that to him and ask if he could help you try to convince and show her she can better then she is" I spoke as she had alot more hope and smiled n nodded. "I will I just hope it works..." she said and I assured her it'll be fine.