Calm?

Moon's pov
Dagger had teleported me back to the castle. I looked around before looking back in my hands, there was the same pitch black apple and glitching blue strings I had seen all that time ago........ I was able to merge back. Thankfully there was no pain or burning feeling this time most likely due to us merging before it wouldn't need to hurt. Only thing that j needed to get used to again was the weight on my back with my tentacles.

"That was absolutely terrible...." I heard errors voice again, he sounded glitchy like he does after a crash. "Well maybe this will give you an example of why you wait for one of us to say we are before just going" nightmare said definitely sounding mad. "Can we not start fighting as soon as we're back together?" I sighed "we need to go back to help Dagger with Mrs jane" I explained as I started heading back to the old house quickly, needing to hold onto some of the trees to keep myself up till I was used to the extra weight on my back again.

I reached it fairly quickly as I looked and noticed some form of commotion going on inside, I looked inside and saw what was going on. Dagger must've been forced unmerged like I was earlier but remerged with something else I can't tell what though all I knew was it felt like it was definitely an important and strong monster. "What is that thing?" I heard error ask, it was nice hearing the two again, "Dagger and some monster he merged with I don't know what kind though...." I couldn't fully tell what it was from where I hid. "If we get a better look I can see if I'll know it" nightmare said but right now, 'do you not hear the fight going on?' I asked/thought as I could hear the sounds of the fight it definitely seemed Dagger was winning.

'I'm not trying to get near it in any way' I said/thought 'just mainly here if they need help' "they definitely seem to be doing fine for now-" error started but nightmare interrupted him "but we should wait and see if they do need help later on as the fight lasts" I agreed with nightmare to which error sighed but actually complied without much arguing for once. I hope whatever happened to the two wasn't to bad, especially with how differently errors acting. I was able to move slightly to get a better view but I couldn't focus on the fight all I noticed was grace in the other room, i could see her through the doorway she seemed to be holding something I couldn't tell what but I just knew it was something and she was waiting on some form of cue from Mrs jane her mom.......it was gonna be some two on one with a surprise attack wasn't it?

"I say we make it a little even" nightmare said as my tentacles quickly flicked they normally did that when ready to grab something, "don't even have to kill her just make sure they're fight stays even" error added and I was all to happy to agree. I knew another way into that room from the back up near my old room so I moved from my spot back outside and up to the roof, it felt slightly nostalgic doing this again like old times but I kept my mind focused. I entered through the window that I normally only left through now inside my old room, I went through the door past the hallway and into the room grace was in from behind her where she couldn't see me.

"You know a two on one isn't really fair right?" I whispered to her as one of my tentacles had enough force to hit her in the back of the head and cause her to black out, I didn't kill her though just made sure she was knocked out and unable to do anything. I looked at what she dropped and saw the bat she used to keep since she liked baseball, enough force it would've knocked Dagger out if they didn't see it coming/ was surprised. I wrapped my tentacles around her to basically bind her and keep her still to not let her move if she woke up.

After assuring and making sure she wouldn't be able to escape I looked on getting a better view of what was going on then j did before. Though Dagger was still hidden where I couldn't tell what they merged with I knew they definitely seemed to be winning atleast. I could tell error was staring down directly at grace who I still had a hold of in my tentacles. "The little bastard deserved it thinking poking was a fun game to play with me...." I was confused though 'explain to me please?' I asked/thought

"Apparently grace here thought repeatedly poking error in that weird soul form thing was a game and found the reactions fun" nightmare explained to me. 'That explains the repeated poking I felt on the connection/pull' I thought. "She got what's coming the little annoying pest" error said seeming happy at what was happening to her. 'I'm surprised you guys aren't more mad at Mrs jane for what she did' I thought "oh no nightmare is its hard to tell but he was seething mad at her, he's very much enjoying her pain in the fight I'm just more focused on my mini revenge against this little anomaly for her repeated poking"

error explained which did make sense "Yeah he's telling the truth" nightmare admitted and now that I focused on it he did sound very pissed but just hid it really well. Huh and here I thought he would be the one that didn't hide his anger well, guess it makes a little bit of sense.........I just decided to refocus on the fight.

An-
Another chapter done~ reminder Dagger and any characters involved with him and their storys belong to my friend YourLocalBiDemon please look at theirs to get a better explanation of things ^^ bye bye for now