togetherness

Tavnora's pov
The man I had seen before the one merged with reaper who alora told me was named lucifer had came and talked with me. We had more in common then I had thought and was the tipping point I needed to well agree I could change.

Standing up I began walking where I had seen and alora go before and caught up with them with lucifer just noticing me but didn't say anything yet, looking around this building was quite huge with all the mini places inside.

"What is this place anyway?" I asked, "it's called a mall it's basically just a huge building with a bunch of stores inside" he told me as I nodded. "Odd place" I mumbled looking around still at all the seeming empty 'stores', it was a big building to like 3 Floors of just stores and outside there was a bunch weird square looking things. As we seemed to explore one of the stores caught my eye it had different clothes, and one blue hat......I went over to it in the window looking at it.

It wasn't exactly the same as his but it was close enough......alora seemed to notice it as well and seen my expression, she went inside being a ghosts he could phase through the closed door and found a leftover key someone forgot and opened the door allowing me to go inside.

I went into the store and took the hat off the stand and put it on my head, it made me smile and looked like it made alora happy to atleast.

I looked back and went back with alora to continue exploring this frankly big 'mall' they call it. I still don't fully understand the use of it but it did intrigue me atleast.....

Moons pov
I woke up rubbing my eyes. I began think about 'geno's words........'I do have to tell them somehow but how in the world do you tell you're friends you've killed people!- "That it was not you're control over it" nightmare interrupted me as I was slightly surprised not thinking he was up as he and error were gonna also take some rest. 'I thought you'd be asleep, why are you up?' I asked him, "I don't need sleep and error snores to much in his sleep be lucky you don't hear it" he said as I slightly chuckled.

"But past that I wasn't joking at the suggestion, I mean the pill you took when described by Hiyori quite literally rook over you're body without you're influence or even ours" he began

"heck even the most 'recent' we tried to see if we could stop it but not even we could that's how much the damn pill takes control, so if you wanna explain to them the situation put it exactly as 'you don't have any control of your body and are forced to kill despite how much you don't want to' alright I'm sure they'll understand they're you're friends after all right?" He said as I nodded, 'yeah you're right' I said to him.

'Though I definitely didn't expect any of that coming from the said king of negativity, have I truly rubbed off on you that much?' I taunted and chuckled as his sigh. "In truth moon? I will admit yes you have rubbed off on me alot" he said as I was surprised he actually admitted to it, 'Huh surprising I didn't think I had that much influence' I responded.

"Yeah yeah now come on you should check the time and see if you can get a few more hours of sleep" he suggested as I nodded and got up from bed to where we had one clock in one of the living courters. Why this was? Even I had no clue but seeing the time I thought I'd have atleast like 2 more hours of sleep,

'I'd say we have atleast 2 more hours so when that time passes wake me up please if you're gonna be awake' I asked nightmare heading back to bed as he said he would and well fell right back asleep......

Tony's pov
I was in my office panicking, how was I supposed to explain this! Vessels had been taken away and like half or more of the entire building staff was killed.

What was I supposed to tell- "oh dad~" a voice spoke behind me as I backed up to the wall at who sat on my desk, "eris deary what are you doing here?" I asked sweating and nervous as what I used to call my daughter sat in front of me but was she drastically different with a suit like dress and black jacket top hat with a yellow stripe and cane.....

"oh you know I just had to check in on my wonderful father who I hope has kept up his side of our bargain" she said swiveling her cane in a circle her one piercing yellow eye staring at me the other covered by her previously brown blackish hair now a mix of black and blond. "Of course I have! I'd never fail you" I said as she blinked and crossed her legs, "show me then show me my way of gaining control of this world and others" she said as I began to grow more nervous.

"Um well I need a bit more time to work on it to just make sure it's perfect for you" I said but she looked disappointed. "Tsk tsk tsk oh father I've given you years to do this simple thing for me yet it seems you haven't gotten any progress of it done" she spoke sitting straight and then got off the table coming closer to me.

"And we both know I hate when people don't fulfill their end of my deals" she spoke her eye turning a more teal look, "please I promise I'm doing it for you just-" before I could finish she snapped her fingers-

-Crack-

"Oh pity I thought you'd be so much better father, but I guess you were always pathetic huh?"