an Exploration of the past

An- continuation due to me suddenly getting alot more motivation then i did before so enjoy
Moons pov
There was Dagger on the floor holding a chocolate bar with cabinets above being open which held the chocolates, it didn't take a genius to figure out what had happened. "You alright?" I asked as i could feel errors frustration in my head it was technically 'his' chocolate though nightmare seemed to be thinking of something and without being able to see the two I can almost tell nightmare suddenly started to grin at something. "Yknow I say lower the rest of the chocolate make it easier for them to get it" he said....

"What!?" I and error asked in my thoughts at the same time. "Well with how I see it weren't you just talking earlier of how much error annoyed you, why not pay it back its not like your fully getting rid of it more making it... accessible to both you and Dagger there" nightmare said, sure the two knew eachother but that didn't mean the two necessary liked eachother.

And I may or may not personally agree with him, I must've been staring off too long though as I could Dagger saying my name. "Ah right sorry conversation with the two" I explained gesturing to my head which they understood and nodded as I went to help em up. "Sorry for that apparently mister destroyer here thinks hiding his chocolate is a good choice despite even I not being able to reach it other"

I said as the tentacles on my back was lowering the said chocolate to a more accessible part of the cabinet that I and Dagger could reach all the while error kept getting more and more mad at me and I could tell nightmare was grinning though this time his grin appeared on my face which was most likely looked different from even my normal grin.

I looked over noticing Daggers slight confusion, "the 'boss' the two in your head call him made this decision apparently annoying one voice to gain maybe like an inch more of negativity was enough to make him happy" I explained as I grabbed one of the chocolates as well throwing the rapper of the old one I finished earlier. I then left to just the next room over, the throne room as nightmare called it which I sat on decided to pick up on where I left off before the crash.

Slight Time skip

Still moons pov-
I finished the book setting it down, I got up and went back to one of the strangely random living room, 'so my subordinates would stop bothering me most of time about needing somewhere to sit' were nightmares words when I asked him before back when I first got here. Dagger was there and from their expression one of the two merged monsters must've been annoying him.

For some odd reason though it made me pause....the way they were and how the room looked seemed to cause this pause in me....like that feeling of old memories flooding in....
"Moon?"

Moon...

" ̷L̷a̷y̷l̷a̷?̷"

̷L̷a̷y̷l̷a̷s̷ ̷p̷o̷v̷
"Layla!" I jumped as i looked forward right ----- was trying to get my attention again a simply gave a hum to let ----- know I heard them. "Cmon we're gonna be late", oh right forgot the hell forsaken place called school.

I nodded and got up to grab my bag as I heard ----- mumble "quiet freak..." Well I can already tell how today's gonna be....whoop de freaking do for me I guess....after a bit we finally arrived and ----- of course left to their friends and to leave me behind, average day so far as I left to head to my classes. Then later I went near my normal spot against the wall in the hallway people passed by some stopping as I listened to whatever they told, whether it be secrets just conversations or rumors whatever it'd be I was always there listening sometimes they'd even say it infront of me like as if I was invisible......

heh imagine me being something other then just an invisible force practically. Though at the same time I had this pull at my chest....like something was calling me to follow....sometimes I wonder....

̷W̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷w̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ ̷h̷a̷p̷p̷e̷n̷ ̷i̷f̷ ̷I̷ ̷f̷o̷l̷l̷o̷w̷e̷d̷ ̷i̷t̷?̷

̷M̷o̷o̷n̷!̷

̷M̷o̷o̷n̷!̷

"Moon!"

Moons pov
I jumped as I heard three voices suddenly yell my name till I looked around and realized where exactly I was. "Huh?" I mumbled to myself. "You good? You just kinda stood there more earily then last time" Dagger said "yeah you may get silent but even that was odd" nightmare said. "Mhm everything alright?" Error asked as well.

"I-i'm fine.." I said outloud but internally I felt anything but fine, it'll be fine though just an odd memory after all. "You're not exactly convincing" nightmare chimbed. Ah right, damn negativity reader I then decided to sit down on a nearby couch and held my head. I looked over and even Dagger seemed to be unconvinced as well, great now I'll hear it from three different people this time. I just sighed as I looked closed my eyes having a feeling I know exactly what I'd hear next...."What exactly happened?" I heard the threes voices once again, yup there it was.

"It's called something personal" I said with Dagger atleast being silent for a bit thankfully as for the other two in my head though.... "Yeah that ain't gonna work so what is it?" Nightmare once again asked 'didn't you guys see it if you're in my head?' I thought "sadly no only just what you're thinking,seeing and sometimes the whole controlling thing" error responded. Of course it wouldn't be that easy huh why wouldn't it be? 'How bout I tell you later' I thought to em standing up. "I'm going out for a bit" I said beginning to leave the room and head to the entrance.

An-
Tada finished it!, decided to drop bit of lore for moon cause why not once again I hope ya'll enjoyed goodbye 👋