A new home

Moon's pov
We had arrived at the castle I like to now call home, I would've been more happier if it wasn't for the fact I once again gained a headache and dizziness with the portal. "Ugh....I don't think I'll be used to that yet...." I said to myself "you'll get used to it after a few times believe me it takes a while" error this time said while the tentacles on my back helping me to stay up rather then fall flat in my face.

"Well Dagger welcome to what I call my humble abode if you will" I said "it looks....not exactly like a great place" Dagger responded looking st the cracking walls and broken towers on the outside. "Thats just the outside apperance you'll be surprised on the inside" i said and opened the doors and gestured him to come inside. When inside it looked more shiny and fixed compared to when I first got here it even Dagger seemed surprised by how fixed it was on the inside.

"How in the world did thi-" "deciding on a new name and identity does take quite a bit of time yknow? So it left me time on my hand and wel let's leave it at that" I said as Dagger seemed to understand and nodded, "I will be in my room if you wish you may explore wherever you want and if you're hungry I did have the fridge and pantry stocked with food" I continued heading into the said room. "I thought you said we'd be doing my part of the job after their here" error piped up after the bit of silence i had and I sighed heavily, I was already slightly annoyed earlier at Daggers insistents of not going through the portal so his words certainly aren't helpful.

"I know and I will but didn't it occur I could need rest? Humans ain't exactly full on sturdy or anything Or maybe even knowing what you're powers even are I mean nightmare explained his to me clearly yet you act as some form of... man child thinking I'd know it right off the bat" I said gaining a snicker of laughter from nightmare and sounds of frustration from the one I was speaking too. After some bits of silence I continued "how about if till I'm finished my time here I can get a book and some chocolate for the time being" the two in my head were silent till they replied with an "Alright".

I may be the new guardian of negativity and all that but I'd much rather not hear constant fighting and bickering in my head. I decided to grab the nearest book in the room which was just a random one I brought from my old home when I first came here exploring. Right speaking of that place I may need to go back soon to get more of my things. Till then I was content reading a chapter book and eating chocolate with things being oddly peaceful....

-Crash-
Until it wasn't anymore I got up and heading to the sound which seemed to be from the kitchen when I got there though...

An
Cliffhanger!!! Hehe yeah sorry I caught it short didn't know fully what to add and I'm kinda short on plot ideas T-T if you guys want you can suggest some it would be greatly appreciated Until then bye~