?neht laed a s'tI

Tavnora's pov
I waited outside of the lab in moon's friend world as lucifer asked me to since he had to reap souls and I can't exactly survive a fire like him.

Though in the slight distance I heard some form of commotion due to the distance sound of being banged against a tree.

I had to go check it out but also couldn't leave lucifer so I hoped he would be quick enough and i could tell him what I heard and if we should go investigate it since this is moons friend world they might be there hurt or something. Okay it's getting weird to suddenly start caring about others and if their okay........

Moons pov
Me and Hiyori had came back to the castle as lucifer had told us to since it was safer here. Soon as I came though I felt myself get tackled hugged by Kit which made Hiyori giggle. "Are you okay? Where have you been!" I heard her ask and it seemed she had a friend I could guess beside her who I didn't recognize.

"We just went to check out something and got a little burned we handled it though lucifer was there so you don't need to worry, now can you let em go?" I explained and she listened then let go.

"That's not exactly normal and it's definitely worrying yknow" she said but sighed, "Kit I'm fine I've been through worse then some little burn I'm okay" I told her but she shook her head now standing her ground.

"That isn't normal or okay! Last time you said you were fine you didn't leave your room for 6 hours while from what i had seen you were trembling!" She slightly yelled though I know she aa just trying to look out for me.

"Kit I promise I'm fine okay? I'll explain everything later just I need some rest" I said feeling tired from running and then teleporting, she looked down but nodded okay but not before I gave her a quick hug to cheer her up honestly not caring about hearing error bicker about it.

Then after u knew she felt better left to my room to try and sleep as I layed on my bed....

{Mindscape}(still Moons pov)
I looked around not finding myself in the familiar dreamscape it looked similar a bit but wasn't the exact same........."hello?" I called out only hearing an echo back least until.

"Well hello there" I immediately jumped back yelling "dear fucking- hell where did you come from?!" As I looked to the person who spooked me I grew silent. It was eris floating right in front of me laughing, "oh that was hilarious I never seen someone jump that far you're a fun one aren't you?" She asked as she came closer.

"What do you want from me scratch that where the hell am i?!" I said well also not failing to notice in this place I wasn't merged, "this is the mindscape! Call it my version of your dreamscape" she told me but I didn't trust her.

"Then if it's my mind why isn't nightmare and error here?" I asked accusatory but she chuckled, "now well why would I let them come here if I wanted to talk to you personally" she spoke and if felt off something had to be wrong.

"What do you want to 'talk' to me about?" I asked again accusatory not trusting her in the slightest, "just a proposition of sorts or I guess another way to say is a deal" she said as I tilted my head. "A deal? What kind of deal would you offer..." I asked suspicious but also just slightly curious, "one that can make a thing you wish come true" she said but I looked away.

"Oh please what kind of deal can you possibly make for me that'd make my wish come true" I rolled my eyes turning away, things of that nature wasn't normal though it is all not been normal here since the beginning. "I could make you have the normality you've carved for years" she said as I paused and looked at her,

"what do you mean by that....." I asked as she smirked. "I have a few options, but the two i like are well we could simply have it so vessels don't exist or make it so vessels are the only being in charge and humans work under them" she suggested at the last sentence I moved to properly face her.

"Explain" I said as eris smirk grew wider, "well I have the powers to literally change time and space so I can make it that vessels hold a higher power no more labs no more being sent off or killed no nothing of that nature" she said as I looked down and thought about it.

"Just think if that happened Dagger wouldn't have gone to the lab, you're vessel friends wouldn't have experienced the pain they did who knows maybe it'd fix that little shattered girl to" she taunted as I sighed.

"Just give me time to think about it alright?" I said as she simply nodded "of course I've waited all this long for a opportune I can wait a little more, I'm patient enough" she said as I nodded and felt myself have the same feeling as waking up from the dreamscape....

(Still moons pov)
I sat up from my bed error seemed asleep but I knew nightmare wasn't. "What did they tell you?" Nightmare asked me as I looked to my sheets, "it's some deal I'll explain it to you and the others another time" I said as I heard nightmare sigh but just nod okay.

I didn't know how I'd explain this or the fact I was actually contemplating their deal! God what was I supposed to do?........first I have to deal with a stupid drug now this! Can anything else spiral down hill into a mess?