Unwanted Interactions

Moon's pov
Kit had explained everything alot of things to me about her past least the actual merging and I told her only about my merging part of my life, I could tell Dagger was back but they were very negative, that caused me to slightly worry. I got up and even Kit got up with me. "Something up?" She asked seeming worried about me......."nothing just my friend, their probably waiting for me so I should be heading back by now." I said walking back.

"I can go with you so you're not alone or anything" she quickly got near me. "No I'm fine to go alone... well not fully alone but you know what I mean" I said walking back towards the castle. "Well I'm still staying with you either way" she said as I just sighed not much I can do to stop it. "Fine just lemme explain something's to my friend first before you start barging in" I said.

As we walked a bit Kit kept trying to talk more to me and waiting till I responded. I stopped and took a deep breath, "hey is everything okay? We could take a break if you need-" I heard her speak but I interrupted her. "Why do you keep doing that?" I asked getting slightly fed up with her. "Doing what? Can you explain it to me better-" again she spoke and I interrupted "that! The suddenly worrying for my health and what I need and what I wanna say and all that, why do you keep doing it?! You never did it before when we talked at school so why the sudden change now."

I turned to face her as we had stopped directly at my old house. She grew quiet for a bit and sighed. "Moon I-i'm sorry, I never ment to make it seem like I didn't care back then with how little I visited or talked with you, I did care funny enough you were the only I ever vented my feelings and frustrations to since you actually listened. Sure you never fully responded to me but you gave nods and showed some interest I just honestly thought you were mute which is why I never saw it as odd how you didn't speak" she explained and I paused just staring at her......."you never found my silence as odd or bad or anything like that?"

I asked my voice growing quieter then earlier. "Of course I never found it odd, sure every else did at school and actively called you the 'quiet freak' or 'invisible girl' or other unoriginal bad names for you." I slightly chuckled at that she did to "but no I never saw it as odd or a bad thing of course rumor's spread here and there of the why's and how's but honestly I never listened to rumors. Never saw a use or need for em just found it weird to talk about someone and make up storys about them"

she responded. "Well aren't you a go lucky never go wrong kinda gal" I responded and somehow it got a laugh outta both of us. It felt nice to talk with someone who actively knew my issues, sure there is Dagger and they are still my friend and everything but we both still have our major differences that i didn't mind. "We should start heading out now" I said walking to the forest Kit now beside. "Now I ask why do you keep doing that?" She asked as I looked to her.

"Keep doing what?" I asked, "you're putting others before yourself. I've barely been around you a long time now but I'm recognizing a pattern already, 'I didn't wanna bother my friend' 'I need to check on my friend' 'I need to make sure my other halfs are constantly okay' I'm hearing so much about you worrying and taking care of everyone else yet I don't think I've heard a single word of what you wanted what you were worried about. That's not exactly a healthy mindset you know?" She explained and I more to the side. Now that's the second time someone told me I did that

'do I really have it that often that I worry more on others then myself' I thought. "Yup more then you know" nightmare and error responded at the same time. 'Huh didn't think It was that big of an issue' I thought as I got to the castle door. "Here you have your phone right? I can give you my number so we can talk more since I should be heading home as well" she said to which I nodded okay and we exchanged numbers she walked back home, I took a little breath and went inside.

I saw miles and Dagger on the couch he seemed to be comforting him, I really didn't wanna make anything awkward happen but I wanted to make sure Dagger was okay, maybe I can ask later- "nope did you not remember what you and Kit just talked about I know it's weird for me to say it but if you're worried go to them and just ask it's fine it won't be awkward you've done it before it'll show you care.

Enough worrying of other people's reactions and just do it, I'm slightly tired of you always being a worry pants whatever you wnana call it" error said and I felt myself start to head into the room. Well he wasn't wrong either. 'maybe this will be much better to just ask it'll be fine. It will be fine I don't need to worry just like he said' i thought "exactly and we'd be right here if anything did happen" nightmare said encouragingly.

I nodded as I entered the room where they were, they both definitely recognized I was there. "Hey" I said as I sat near the two but with space of course. Why I seemed a little nervous to talk to a friend I'm not sure...

An-
Tada new chapter done~ reminder miles and Dagger and their story and everything belongs to YourLocalBiDemon please look at their story to make sense of things but till next time ta ta~ ^^