Hurt

Kit's pov
I was in a lot of pain, I had just been pulled by the soul by some cat looking I didn't get their name. They kept seeming to go through my head to shapeshift to those I and dream cared didn't help my anxiety I was having earlier. Looking over as I was seemingly 'stuck' With eris using that same soul thing to keep me still.

She was seemingly talking with fable by just her expression I couldn't really tell as it was some telepathic communication.........why can't I hear dream?...."Well I wouldn't want you to have someone help you in any of the games I have in mind so I simply blocked his words out of your head" eris said and I noticed something alarming.

On her lap where she sat was fable well a glow from her? It was like casting a light onto her to make her more visible with her expression kinda blank looking down with her eyes seeming glossy/dull
"How are you doing that?- I...I thought only reaper could do things with ghosts?..." I asked in fear and a hint of curiosity. "She's not fully ghost" she responded and showed something her hand which was previously hidden, it was a soul of the looks.

A black apple that looked faded or just broken like a ghost and a small peice of a normal vessel soul in the middle, it was also glitching heavily. Honestly it reminded me a little of Moons that she showed me before when it hit me with a realization.

That was fable's soul no wonder it was similar to Moons fable was like the past of moon of sorts and explained what they ment by not fully ghost. It seemed to also have a teal light around it similar to the kinda soul magic keeping me stuck in place, it must've been her form of magic.

"What would you of all people want with her anyway?" I asked slightly glaring as she looked away with a grin still keeping fable seemingly close "oh why would I tell You of all people My plans" she responded to which it got me more agitated but I tried to calm down, I'm the guardian of positivity after all I need to stay positive.

"I'll leave you be a bit for now so have your small nap or whatever believe me though it won't be as long as you want" eris said to me and though I was mad at her and that cat like person, a nap did seem good right now so i did.....

{Dreamscape}

Kit's pov [still]
I blinked and looked around recognizing the dreamscape which brought me some form of comfort atleast. "Dream?" I called out looking around, I did find him as he was heavily breathing and seemed just exhausted like the energy got zapped out of him. "Is everything okay? You ah look mm nevermimd, how can I help?" I asked him looking directly at him as he looked at me.

"Just tired yknow there is alot more negativity around here then I ever thought" he explained as it had me slightly worry, "there has to be someone that could help moon hasn't needed to sleep so I can't ask her nor do I know how to access others dreams" I mumbled trying to think who could help or even get help at the moment.

Dream seemed to think and grew hesitant but sighed, "I think I may have some idea of who could help us I can tell their currently sleeping right now"

Moons pov
I had gotten out of my room and had been relaxing in there though i felt something almost wanting to lul me to sleep. I got downstairs to where I thought fable would be in the library but no one was there, I also didn't feel kit's positivity either.

I went to Hiyori who was thankfully home and asked her if she had seen Kit anywhere, "I thought she went into the library room" she told me which worried me as I went to the room again to look around for some form of clues.

"Moon you need to calm down a bit we don't need to panic right now-" error started but stopped as I found some small note by the open window. All it had that I needed to see was the spelling 'a-x-o-l-o-t-l'......

Alora's pov
Tav fall asleep as I sat with ash, after lucifer helped to make me more visible ash had been asking me alot of questions which I didn't mind answering. It was nice talking to people besides just tav, lucifer and fable.

"So if you're part of her then can you like feel eachothers pain or what happens to the other?" She asked me as I thought about it. "Kinda I mean I don't really feel her pain but like say she fell deep deep asleep like coma I'd have a kinda feeling of wanting to sleep and the opposite to if I was deep asleep she'd have that feeling just from what I've known being with her for a while" I explained to her.

"Huh interesting, do you like understand how you're kinda y'know here" she asked as I nodded no. I didn't understand much of how I or fable's existence worked at all honesty, "I might have a thought you said both you and from what she told you came kinda 'alive when something 'big' happened.

Tav had gotten a fight she very much almost lost and for fable....remind me again" she asked "something dealing with a book of sorts on vessels that who she saw as a 'mom' had revealed to be a scientist i guess and she didn't make herself known till later unlike I did" I explained again.

"Well that seems kinda like a pattern something happened that changed/scared them so it's like you and her are a bit of 'innocence' maybe left that detached and merged with the ghosts of the others past before the two changed, I only seen tav but from have you described before that point she was slightly nicer or atleast more calm" ash told and it did seem to fit....