Resurgence

More angst, and trigger warning very bad intrusive thoughts, scratching oneself, hint to su!cid@l thoughts.

Moons pov
I sat on my bed, I had finished the notebook hours earlier but I haven't slept. I sighed and looked down "you know you should get some sleep, it isn't exactly healthy to just skip sleep" I heard nightmare say in my head. "It'll be fine, I've done it before and nothing bad happened then" I said as I felt Dagger negativity from my room. "I need to check on Dagger" I said getting up, "i feel like you're weirdly clingy with them yknow" i heard error say as I froze in place.

"If I could hit you in the back of the head error I would cause of what you just said" nightmare responded "what? I'm not wrong she was this way even when we first came to her head" "and we both now know the reason for it and don't even bring up your part not everyone has the same reaction to being kept alone from people" the two held a conversation as I slightly shook my head and was about to continue walking till my tentacles grabbed the bed to keep me from going forward.

"No no no your not getting out of this, you're getting sleep" nightmare said as my tentacles now pulled me to the bed as I fell and layed on it. "Is this really necessary?" I asked "apparently to get you to get back to bed or stay somewhere yes" he said as I sighed. I heard nightmare sigh as well "if you're so worried about Dagger I'll check on them for you and tell you after you wake up, been needing to figure out how to exactly use the body without you being up for future reference if my subordinates can do it so can i" he said whispering the last part but I could still hear it clearly.

"Fine just don't scare them" I said to which I could tell without seeing him that nightmare had nodded. "You're awfully nice to her for being the guardian of negativity" "do I need to constantly remind you of why? Or would you rather go back to the state of being in that weird coma thing" I heard the two say as I finally fell asleep.

M̷o̷o̷n̷s̷ ̷m̷e̷m̷o̷r̷y̷/̷d̷r̷e̷a̷m̷ {first person}
I stood against the wall in the hallway of my school just like everyday.......'they all don't notice or care about you' 'you're invisible' 'if you actually disappeared no one'd notice' my thoughts kept bouncing along in my head....I kept my arms wrapped around me in some odd attempt at comfort. The last bell rang as I left and the same as everytime grace after finishing talking to her friends came to me.

She didn't speak to me and walked faster then me to make it seem we weren't close, this was pretty normal for her though as we finally approached home. Mrs Jane smiled at grace "Hello hun how was your day?" She asked her as I simply walked to my room and closed the door locking it and leaning against it. I finally started to let my tears fall as I slid to the ground back still to the wall my knees to my chest and head in my arms. 'Even those who are the closest to family dont care' 'you're real family probably doesn't care about you either thats why theyre constantly at work and not taking care of you' my thoughts kept bouncing in my head.

I kept scratching at my arms just to try make sure I wouldn't go fully numb though it did hurt......sometimes I wonder if I did decide to leave this world if anyone would try and stop me?.....'the only reason I won't is well'.....I lifted my head as i looked to my chest feeling that now familiar feeling of a tug at my soul to well i can't tell where exactly but.....i smiled 'the thought of one person needing me for whatever it may be for whatever reason'.....I could hear Mrs Jane and grace talk about a trip to their family close by.....maybe now is my chance to finally find what's been calling me all this time.....

Nightmares pov [wow surprise~]
I got up from the bed and stumbled a bit, I'm really not use to this body without her controlling it huh? "You look so idiotic" I heard error say. Is that really how we sound in her head? God it feels weird "shut up I'd like to see you try it" I said as I heard no response back for a bit "exactly now stay quiet" I continued as I finally got used to walking in this weird body heading out the bedroom to the familiarity of the castle. I sighed before heading to the door as I didn't feel Daggers aura anywhere inside the castle, as I got outside it didn't take long to find them so I was right.

"Oi you doing okay?" I asked them as they seemed slightly startled, right I may sound like her but the way I talk is still how I used to which is much different then she speaks. "I apologize for scaring you that wasn't my intent for once" I slightly whispered those last two words, "I am nightmare one of the two that live in moons head, pleasure to meet you in 'person' Dagger" I said slightly crossing my arms like how I normally did when I stood. "Before you ask yes she is fine just fell asleep and wanted to check on you so I told her to sleep while I did it for her" I explained as I had noticed their confused expression.

They simply nodded though seemed very cautious I don't blame them though, "so care to talk about it?" I asked decided to just head straight to it, they nodded no though "Alright well when you want I think it's be better to come inside believe me sitting on the ground isn't to comfortable after a long while" I said heading inside to make some food.

An-
New chapter done with someone else's pov for once! Hope you all enjoyed and reminder Daggers story and side of things plus Dagger themself belongs to YourLocalBiDemon and their story so please look at it for it to make sense ^^