Panic

Warning some swearing in this chapter

Grace's pov
"Fix her? How can you fix her?" I asked confused she just said that Layla was a vessel how the world can she be fixed?, mother just smiled at me "you don't need to worry I'll 'fix' her you just sit here and rest now tell me, where did you meet her again?" She asked me as I tilted my head "halfway in the forest from our house she looked to be heading somewhere forward" I explained which mom smiled more and pat my head. "Thank you deary now you sit and rest I will take care of 'fixing' Layla" mom said to which I nodded okay.

Moons pov
I woke up from my rest and felt more calmer then earlier, thankfully. I got up from my bed and unlocked my door heading to where I say Dagger earlier bit they weren't there. "Probably just out on a walk and didn't say anything no need for worrying" nightmare very quickly said before I even thought or worried about it. 'Yeah he is most likely right no need for worrying' I thought decided myself to take a quick bit of fresh air.

I decided to walk more a different way then I normally would heading to the right instead and having a small path. To me it was just slightly odd since I never went this way before but it wasn't too weird yet it was pretty normal-

"Layla~"
I almost immediately recognized that damn sing songy tone. I turned and looked behind me at......Mrs jane... "oh how nice it is to see you I thought you'd left for good" she said as I glared at her. "You sure scared grace that's for su-" "cut your bullsh-t now" I said my tentacles already being sharpened again but now more visible. Mrs jane simply chuckled at me "there it is I was wondering when you'd finally speak up. after this little form of yours" unlike grace she wasn't shaking or scared of me aura or not, how odd.... "I already know about your notebook and what I am so quite with the being all friendly and sh-t and either come say what you have to or leave" I said just being tired of her and genuinely everything at the moment.

"So you did huh? You were always a nosey curious brat weren't you...." She said and her smile faltered till it was completely gone. "Moon as your new name huh honestly you couldn't have gone for something better or less pathetic sounding?" "...where the f-" "I've heard it around town freak, all of your little story of scaring people with your new fancy look and new scarey tentacles" she said interrupting me and it made me more pissed of.

"You really think it was a good idea to come to my home and make me more mad then I already am and you think it'd just be fine with it?" I was getting more angrier the second just hearing her annoying tone of voice.....maybe I've been listening to error to many times but it still just kept making me upset. She just chuckled again which pissed me of more "Well go ahead I'd like to see you actively doing something productive for once" she said opening her arms out in a way you'd think she was trying to give a hug. "Don't yet Moon, something's wrong there's no way she'd just let you attack without something from what you've said she seems smarter then that"

nightmare said and once again he was right why would she just let it happen without something else being in place? "You're talking with them aren't you? And here I thought you could do things by yourself but no you always need to be told what to do" she said as I clenched my fists getting just more pissed of. "Calm down as much as negativity is fine you need to stay calm otherwise she'll get in your head and something might get out of hand" I sighed and just closed my eyes to try and calm myself down before I did something irrational.

"They're making you weak~" "error no!-" my strings and hand with em came forward to try and grab her before there was suddenly some white light that almost blinded me and I felt myself falling forward......

The next time I opened my eyes I was staring at her as my back was against the tree, I groaned as my back hurt alot. "Ah i was wondering when you'd ever get up" I heard her voice as I glared at her. "I wouldn't move to much you took quite the tumble" she chuckled as she held some weird machine? I looked closely as it held a familiar dark apple and blue strings.........wait a second- I looked down at my hands and outfit as I was in my old outfit before I changed........"i was wondering when you'd notice, it's not to hard to unmerge someone yknow if you trip em hard enough you can do it simply with a push of the botton"

I slowly got up coughing a black liquid as i still glared at her, now that pulling I had all that time ago was right back. "Give them back" I said slowly and quietly like a mumble as I walked towards her, "sorry but think of this as punishment for disobeying don't worry I'll be sure these two will be 'properly' taken care of" she said as I found a bit of strength and tried to run to her to grab them but she pressed that weird machine thing as she and they teleported away.

I fell on my knees and wrapped my arms around myself.....it was to quiet.......to quiet........to quiet.......to quiet........it's to quiet......it's to quiet......."please...." I felt myself start to shake till I heard leaves crunching behind me...."uh hello?" I turned as I saw Dagger staring down at me.....

An-
New chapter done and an actual threat and villain wohoo!~ reminder Dagger and their side of things and character itself belongs to YourLocalBiDemon look at their story to understand and make sense of my story but for now bye 👋