Meeting

Moons pov
I sat up from my bed as I awoke form being in the dreamscape and it seemed all fine......till I stood up and felt tackled to the ground. Thankfully I didn't hit my face but jeesh, I looked up and seen fable on my shoulders looking down at me with a smile. "Did you really have to tackle me to get my attention?" I asked her and she looked to the side in thought before nodding.

I sighed and got up carrying her on my shoulders like a piggy ride as I left to try and find Kit who I hadn't talked to just yet. Fable I felt get off my shoulders and I looked to her before once again feeling slightly tackled but this time I could stay up as I felt someone hug me and of course as I looked it was Kit. "This is the second time I've gotten tackled just today" I mumbled as she let go of me and I stood up properly, "what do you mean by that exactly?" She asked me as I looked to her.

"I'll explain some oth- you know what actually nevermimd I can explain a little later in the dreamscape" I told her as she tilted her head and was visibly confused. "Okaay? But past that are you okay no serious injuries or anything like that?" She asked circling me to most likely check, "I'm fine don't worry" I told her.

"Alright well that's good to hear I'm guessing the others I've seen are like the friends you met there or something" she said as I just nodded "so what do you mean by explaining something when we go into the dreamscape?" She asked me and I decided yknow what maybe another nap can work.

"How we go right now so I can show you" I said as she looked confused, "you look like you just up from a nap and you're gonna take another one?" She asked me but all I needed to say back was "I didn't get any sleep in that lab so i still feel very exhausted" and she just nodded okay and went with it as we went to the nearby couch her sitting on the couch and I just sat on one of the chairs as we slept.

Kit's pov {Dreamscape}
I looked around with dream beside me as I saw moon talk to someone in front of her but where i couldn't see who and it didnt seem like it was nightmare. She then turned to me  and nightmare was next to her so I was confused, "so what are you gonna explain to us?" I asked as moon kept looking behind her then moved slightly out of the way to a child? The girl looked about 1 at the least and kinda reminded me of moon before she merged.

"Well this is fable a ghost who is.....my younger self merged with a ghost past of nightmare and past error?" She said sounding confused as I was. "So it's like if you were merged with them and their pasts" I said as she nodded, I then looked to fable and couldn't help but pick her up and hold her "you are oddly so cute" I said to her as moon just gave me a 'are you serious?' expression as fable seemed surprised and confused. 

"We're you not hugged or held as a child?" I asked her, "is that supposed to be insulting or are you genuinely asking" she asked me and I responded "just genuinely wondering" to which she looked over "no I wasn't, Mrs jane and grace never gave me affection and even now that I know it I still aren't used to it" she told me. I then looked to fable and gave a smile, "Oh i am so gonna spoil the heck out of your younger self here" as she just rolled her eyes and spoke "Yeah go ahead you do that".

Dream's pov {still dreamscape}
Moon came over to me having something seemingly hidden behind her. "I have someone who I think very much misses you" she said as I was confused, "you know about how nightmare isn't like fully your brother persay?" She asked as I nodded "Yeah it took me a long time to realize that and he was more of a parasite though I did hope a bit of my brother was left" I said though confused on why that mattered.

"What if I told you, you were right?" She said and moved a bit as I saw.......nightmare before he became corrupted but he looked so broken......"Dream this is passive the remnants of your brother left that wasn't corrupted turned into a ghost" she told me as night or apparently passive as she told me came closer and tried to hug me but with his height he could only hug my leg,

I hadn't cried about my brother in a long time but I could feel tears of joy fall on my cheeks as I got to his height and hugged him back.

Moons pov {Dreamscape}
I looked at dream and passive's little reunion happily and saw passive look at me and mouth 'Thank you' so I mouthed back 'you're welcome' before then deciding to let them have this time and left the dreamscape.

{In the real world}
I woke up again but something felt odd till I looked to the side and fable was cuddled to me I smiled a bit at that and looked at Kit asleep. I couldn't really move nor did I want to, thank above I had a book with me so I took it out and began reading a book as fable and Kit still slept.

"Hey moon" I heard Hiyori's voice as I looked over to her, "oh hello hiyori how do you like the castle" I asked her as she nodded, "weird question do you mind if we hang out a bit later" she asked and I thought about it.

"Sure just later a bit hope you don't mind" I told her and she nodded not seeming to mind it and left as I kept reading.