encounters of the past

Tavnora's pov
I walked around the forest mainly exploring the area for anything useful like an anofher building or something to live in. I didn't exactly kinda wanna stay in the forest so much anymore and have some where to stay that was somewhat comfortable.

As I looked around I noticed what seemed to be an............abandoned tall building with many mini ones inside with a sign scratching put most of the name besides 'mall'. I didn't really understand the use of it but shrugged and went inside it was quite big bigger then the lab atleast.

I sat on one the seat things it looked like and sighed, not many places I'd be able to adapt to as I never had any life outside the damn lab even when I had time out I never knew or understood what a normal life was like.

"You may have had that hut you did have 'him' to give you guidance atleast" I froze as I heard alora speak and turned to face her, "you really dare to speak about 'him' at a time like this?" I said as I heard shattered's confusion as he asked "who is this 'he' you speak of? I don't think I know who you're talking about.."

'it's someone who I had close to me for a few years before we personally met' i explained to shattered who seemed to be more intrigued. "How exactly close was he to you? Like what was your two's relationship?" He asked as I looked to the side and alora seemed to recognize my expression as she said what I said..as.....

"he was like a dad" we both said as I could feel shattered's surprise. "Truly? Can you tell me what he was like?" He asked, I hadn't thinked about him in so long practically years since his........death at the hand of loosing one of those fights.

Maybe going through my old memories and telling them could make it feel a little better over everything.....I could see alora get comfortable to go through the same memories as I am.

̷J̷a̷y̷/̷t̷a̷v̷n̷o̷r̷a̷'̷s̷ ̷p̷o̷v̷ ̷(̷m̷e̷m̷o̷r̷y̷)̷
I got dragged into a strange room they called it, it had two beds on opposite sides and besides that it was just bare. The people left as I stood there unsure what to do as I didn't see anyone- "so you must be the new kid around huh?"  A voice spoke from the corner of the room behind me I didn't look at before, it startled me as I backed up.

"Hey easy easy didn't mean to scare ya" he stood up and moved to where I could see him, he had a blue hat and blue eye mixed with a normal looking green one, red earings and a normal outfit everyone wears here. "So kid allow me to introduce myself properly, the names Bazel what about you? You got a name?" He asked me. "I-i'm Jay" I spoke as he came closer kneeling to my level and pat my head,

"well Jay your in good hands here me and dance will keep you safe" he said as I tilted my head. I could guess the dance he spoke of was the monster half of him as I just nodded okay.

Later Mr bazel took me to there outside area as he explained how certain things worked holding my hand the entire time to keep me close. It was nice to not be alone in this place, and every day after was the same though sometimes I'd have to be in our room alone as he was taken away for a while before coming back and seemed a bit hurt.

A week of this going on I had to ask, "hey Mr bazel? Can I ask you something" I said to him as he was patching his injuries. He looked at me and chuckled "kid just call me bazel no need for the mr part" he told me as I nodded

"Well I have to ask where do you go everyday? Everytime you go you come back hurt so I just anna know what you're doing" I asked him. He looked down and sighed patting the spot next to him for me to sit and I did now sitting next to him on his bed.

"Well Jay here they have you fight in order for you to stay well alive here and keep you're spot......soon enough I'd bet they'll have you do it to though believe me they would have to pry you out of my cold dead hands, I told you I'd protect you after all" he said as I giggled a bit.

"Yeah, you know I heard some of the people here talk about family and children and such, you're a adult right? Well how come you don't have any kids of your own?" It came up in my thoughts and so why not ask it. He looked surprised and laughed a bit "you know I'd love to have a kid of my own but there isn't much chance of that here or even out of here in my old life" he told me as I looked down then had an idea.

"Well I don't have a parent as they call it and you said you'd want a kid yourself so maybe.....you could be my parent?" I suggested though unsure if he'd like that idea so I looked away as I said it.

Till I felt him suddenly hold me close and as I looked up at him he smiled but looked to be crying to? "Yeah sure I'd like that kid" he told me as I now smiled brightly and hugged him close. Before he then had me sit back so I could properly see his face, he had a more serious expression compared to earlier.

"Kid I need you to promise me something okay?" He said as I nodded, "if I am not around anymore and you have to fight please promise me you'll try to last and win each one" he asked of me and I thought about it before I nodded. "I promise".....

Tavnora's pov
"And so I kept that promise till this very day" I said as I looked to my stats.

|"Tavnora"|
|lv- 20        |
|hp-99        |
|at-38         |
|df-4           |
{Total kills-13870}