Worries....

Moons pov
It took me a few minutes to fully calm from my small panic. Normally I never had someone to be there with me through my panics but I did for once...it was the only reason I had calmed so quickly. "Alright so what the hell was that? And don't deflect and say it's nothing after I had watched what happened it definitely isn't nothing" I heard error say as he was the one to comfort me then.

"It was just an old memory made to a nightmare, I'm fine though....is Dagger back yet?" I asked getting up from the bed, "Not yet....they did say they'd take a bit-" he was saying till I stopped him noticing Dagger had came back from the sudden aura near the castle. At first I was just walking normally trying to think of what exactly to say that didn't sound extremely awkward till I stopped dead in my tracks....something was wrong as I quickly hurried outside and looked around.

"Woah woah hey the hells going on?, what's the panicked expression for?" Error asked confused as I walked around the forest hurriedly, "Dagger had just passed out somewhere and she's gonna look for him" nightmare said answering him as he finished what he was doing earlier as I kept searching. "How would you or her be able to tell if we don't even know where they are?" "It's easy, if someone had came around seemingly fine and suddenly that aura just stopped or dwindled in this case its easy to tell they must've passed out by process of elimination" the two had an conversation while I kept looking for Dagger.

It took just a quick minute to find them on the ground with blood coming from their forehead most likely from a big rock, I had my tentacles quickly both cover the part that was bleeding and pick Dagger up themself, 'damn Error and his stupid phobia it would make this so much easier to just pick them up by hand' I thought as I very quickly brought them inside to the castle on placed them on the nearby couch which was the closest area that seemed comfortable for them. I was able to grab a first aid I kept in the nearby kitchen, 'thank my ability to grab stuff that may be handy later when I'm bored' I thought as I helped handle with the bleeding to slow/stop it.

I could tell Dagger was breathing thankfully as I stood by them fiddling with my scarf I couldn't tell when they would get up though and that's what was worrying me as I tried to control/focus my breathing. "So what should we do for now?" Error asked nightmare was oddly silent, 'I don't know I think maybe just waiting by for when they wake up' I responded. "I'm sure they'll be fine if we leave for just a bit besides didn't you say you were gonna head to the house again? You'll know if something is wrong and quickly teleport back so t'll be fine, besides it'll keep your mind of things" error said since when was he all sincere and everything? But he wasn't fully wrong.... "Alright but as soon as they start getting up we're coming right back" I said walking away to the door to let Dagger rest "Alright deal" he said as I left to the forest onto the familiar path as nightmare was still quiet.

I saw the house in view as I went to it coming in from the front door instead of the back like last time. This time I explored more thoroughly not just in a hurry, the place was just an average house with an upstairs nothing much to talk about. My old room was on the upstairs along with the girl and her mother's, I still can't remember they're names... as I passed the girls room i noticed there was a little name tag thing on the door. It was the girls room who I looked at the name tag thing...."grace" i said aloud, that was her name.

I opened the door and it seemed like just a normal teenage girls room I then went to the woman who had the master bedroom. I open the door to her room to and went inside looking around, she was the one who had that book on vessels I had to see if she held any other info like it that could tell me more and if she knew what I was or not. I looked through the drawers and didn't find anything till I bumped into one of the dresser things and something fell off that was on top of it. I looked down and picked it up, 'note of vessel experiment #2008'......she- I wasn't.....I was confused as I opened the first page.
'Notes by Jane turner' so that was her name,

-Can you change or control a vessel?-
'Day 1 I had been assigned one of these vessels to take care of, they seemed to be maybe a year old atleast same age as my daughter. The uppers asked me to try and find out if vessels can choose their merge or if it's by fate. How I plan to do this? Well we learned by uppers that a vessels merge is linked by many variables wether its emotions or a shared experience with whatever the vessel merged with its always some form of connection.

What if you don't give a vessel any connection? No emotional connection to anyone or anything just completely ignore it and it's needs that's how I plan to find out our answer.'
I didn't say anything or read forward as I took the notebook with me and headed straight to back to the castle, the two were silent...good I needed silence right now.

I got to the castle and went straight to my room to put the notebook there on my nightstand where the apple used to be. I sighed calming down before going back to dagger and waiting for any sign of them waking up.
An-
So lemme know how ya'll like the story so far? And reminder Dagger and their side of the story and everything belongs to YourLocalBiDemon and their story so please look at theirs for more info ^^
Till next time my friends~