Talk

Nightmares pov
Me and Dagger had finished the food I made as I decided to wash the dishes. They're not too bad to talk with honestly  I can see why moon gets along with them. "You're really changing because of her yknow" error said as I sighed heavily god I don't think I'll ever know how the hell the two of them can deal with voices in they're heads it's so weird....."and don't think I'll forgive you for that little stunt you pulled" he added to which I chuckled, right I had hugged Dagger when they needed to calm down so he had a crash and needed to reboot it explained that weird tingle I had after it that only now went away.

'Has moon shown any signs of waking up?' I asked/thought "nope but I hope she wakes up soon" he said to which I rolled my eyes, it's kinda nice to see out of both eyes again. I then a slight grumble that wasn't errors I could recognize his easily sooo, 'well good morror sleepy how was your rest?' I said/thought knowing it was moon who had woke up. "It was......fine I guess" her pause in words didn't exactly convince me. 'You sure? You don't exactly sound like it' I said/thought and she stayed silent for a bit as I finished the washing the dishes, "I may need a few minutes to get myself together" she admitted as I proven right once again.

'So what happened?' I asked "Let's say I had a bad dream..." she said 'oh? A bad dream' I said/thought mockingly "you know damn well what I mean" she said sounding slightly agitated. I couldn't help but let a small chuckle at it, "are you almost done I'm tired of Mr kings attitude already" error mumbled to which moon seemed confused. "Mind explaining?" She asked 'well if you must know I had to help Dagger by using physical contact despite knowing of errors phobia and before you ask no I can't tell you about what it was as it was private between just me and them' I said/ thought

"Alright well how about later we can 'make it up' to error by letting him enjoy that show undernovella I think with chocolate without any interruption so he doesn't stay so grumpy" moon suggested to which me and error agreed. "Perfect now I just need to do something real quick then we can so if you'd please" she said to which I nodded.

Moons pov
I got control of my body back and I had to grab onto the nearest thing which was the counter to not fall, that felt sooo weird. It only lasted for a second before I let go and headed to my room, I had decided before my rest I would let Dagger see the notebook Mrs Jane had kept of all of my past, I knew hints of theirs and from what it sounded nightmare seemed to now know a bit of Daggers as well so It'd only be fair they knew about mine whether they go through the entire thing or not.

I grabbed the notebook form where I left it last on my bed then went to where I saw Dagger, I didn't exactly know what to say wouldn't sound extremely awkward or weird so I left it where they could see it. Then went to grab a chocolate and went back up to my room and sat on my bed and opened one of those mini window portal things apparently since monsters aren't around anymore the series changed to now follow a future with the frisk character and some of their friends.

I'm not sure if it's exactly a good change since I hadn't known any of it from before so that'll be something error will have to tell me if it's good or not.

-few hours later-
The show had finished and from errors words as I couldn't understand a thing that "it was not exactly terrible but also he preferred the earlier back when monsters were in it" I mean it was slightly understandable but I was still way to confused to understand what he ment properly as I could only understand that part as he was still ranting about it.

"Are you done being a man child over some show or do we have to continue hearing you complain over a literal TV show" I heard nightmare say. "Listen you stay quiet or would you prefer I talk about the last time you complained about how the sequel to a book you liked to read got everything wrong despite it being 'just a literal book' hm?" Error responded back as I just sighed, those two tend to fight between eachother so much I feel like I'm just the middle man,person? Whatever middle being in their life.

Of course now what nightmare said resulting in another argument between them well it almost would've had I not stepped in. "Listen I'm still groggy from my nap and am not in the mood to hear you two fight over something stupid so if you'd please be quiet for just a few minutes so I can try and wake myself up more with a quick chocolate I'd be most grateful" I said getting up to get said chocolate. Thankfully the two did stay silent for once as I got down to the kitchen, grabbed a chocolate bar and began to eat it happily.

It did take me till I finished the chocolate bar quickly to have the feeling like I was being watched. I threw the wrapper away and turned to look at the doorway ad I noticed Dagger staring at me notebook in their hand. "Oh hey Dagger nice to see you" I said slightly smiling, they weren't though and didn't say anything to me. "Is everything alright?" I asked slightly worried as they put the notebook on the table, I slightly understood but was very confused at the same time.

An-
Heyy chapter done~ hope ya'll don't mind the cliffhanger and reminder Dagger and their story and side of events and character belongs to YourLocalBiDemon so please look at their story to make sense of everything ^^