Decided

Moon's pov
"Oh hey moon, didn't think you got back so quickly" I heard Dagger say as I cane out of my spot grace still trapped in my tentacles knocked out. I didn't respond at first merely staring down at Mrs jane who was now dead......I tried to keep a neutral expression but I couldn't help a small smile that came to my face. "Yeah I uh snuck in while the fight happened" I said more focused on Mrs Jane's dead body then anything till I simply shook my head and looked at dagger. "Apparently also this one was gonna have some form of a surprise attack while you were distracted fighting her" I explained looking from Mrs jane to grace.

Then I looked at dagger being able to see how they changed, for one their hair is longer with pink at the end, they has pink horns and a pink tail and pink hand claw things. They also now had three white eyes with their 'normal' eyes crying pink tears. Not only did their physical appearance changed so did their clothes, they had a black sleeveless shirt, white color, white pants with black shoes, and a strange little skirt dress thing i didn't know the name of. It certainly looked like they had merged with an important monster though I didn't know what kind.

I didn't say anything about their change only just asked, "how long are you gonna stay like they? Is it like permanent or?" I was confused but curious as well. "No not for much longer after I'll be back to well 'normal' persay" he said to which I nodded okay. "You look pretty cool though I don't think I know what exactly you became" I said to which Dagger just replied "don't worry I'll explain it later, let's just leave it at 'an old friend' helped me" he said to which i nodded okay. "So what do we do with her?" He asked pointed to grace, ah right

"well I might keep her for questioning of what Mrs jane was going to do and what she's been doing" I said looking at her as she was still knocked out. "You do know we do have a form of dungeon in the castle you could keep her in so you don't have to constantly watch her or anything" nightmare said............

"We have a dungeon in the castle?" I asked aloud to him, it took me a bit to realize I said it aloud. "Yeah you never tried looking in the basement?" Nightmare asked, 'basement?! We have a basement?!' I asked/thought. "I have to really show you around the castle more later huh? I thought you would've explored it all" he said 'no I haven't explored the entire castle cause I hadn't had time or want to but I do now' I thought. "Yeah it is quite a huge castle yknow even i admit that" error added agreeing with me. I looked down as the two were having some conversation about how really 'big' the castle is.

I was looking down to hide my enjoyment of the two, I really did not like it when we were separated it made me feel way to empty. "Hey we should start heading back right?" Dagger said as I looked over at him. "Oh yeah we can start going back" I said as we began heading back to the castle, I enjoyed the scenery of the forest, grace still in my tentacles as I walked. We entered into the castle and nightmare showed me where the basement and dungeon were. I put grace into one of the cells and then went back up "sometime later you have to show me around the castle after all if I'm living here I should know every nook and craney of this place right?" I said to which I heard nightmare simply give me a hum of agreement.

"Yeah I may need that as well due to the fact i don't know the ins and outs of this place either" error said, "if you didn't live here where did you live then?" I asked to which error paused and nightmare chuckled slightly. "Well go on error explained to her where you used to live" nightmare said in a mocking tone. "Well it's called the anti-void" error began to explain. "A void? So like a pitch black place with no light?" I asked "actually the opposite a bright white void with practically no shadows it's why it's an 'anti' void instead of just a void" error corrected me, I understood but was still confused so I let him continue.

"It's a place only I can get to and can choose who goes through and who doesn't, it's where I kept all my stuff like beanbags, strings-" "dolls and toys of sorts" nightmare added which annoyed error. "So wait you've been in it nightmare?" I asked, "yup believe it's pretty boring even with all the stuff he added" nightmare said but I noticed error getting more mad. "Apology's error please continue" I said also using it to tell nightmare to be quiet to, this was the first time I knew something major about the 'secretive mystery destroyer of worlds' as I liked to kinda call him and I wanted to know as much as I could.

Error seemed happy with it and explained to me how his whole anti-void worked, it was actually pretty interesting and he seemed so proud of it to. It made me slightly happy to know more about the two and they're pasts since I knew very little about the twos history. My stomach growled which had me remember that I hadn't really eaten alot today besides chocolate which isn't to filling.

And so I got up to make myself something to eat, and so I didn't need to hear the two's insistent rambling of needing to take care of myself and all that; well it was mostly nightmare but still I didn't wanna hear it today after everything.

An-
Hello hope ya'll enjoyed the chapter, little remember dagger and anything related to them or their story and such belongs to my good friend YourLocalBiDemon please take a look at their story to make sense of mine, past that see you all next time ^^