Fear

Moons pov
I walked with dagger as I tried to not think to much, thinking makes me remember how silent it gets now...
"It feels weird.....being empty again.....I've gotten so used to hearing someone in my head......." I mumbldd keeping my arms around myself in an attempt of comfort. "Remind me where we're going again?" I asked my mind was still foggy so I wasn't 'fully' there in the moment. "You're gonna stay in the castle and try and rest to regain some energy, I'll try to find any sign of where she went" Dagger explained as I sat on the couch thing Dagger was on before.

"Alright" I mumbled as Dagger left the castle leaving me in it alone. "I can't get too worried now......everything will be fine...." I kept talking to myself outloud. It may seem strange but it's my way of trying to calm myself due to the now difference that I had no other voices in my head that I was so used to. "D-did I rely to much on them?.....I should've been able to control myself otherwise this wouldn't have happened....." I looked to the side.

"Maybe she was slightly right......maybe they were either making me weak or I was making them weak......" I mumbled till I closed my eyes. Some sleep could definitely help...

Moon's dream
I shook my head and looked around confused. "Moon" I heard.....nightmares voice. I quickly turned to look and saw him and error!, "h-how are you guys?-" I was confused how the two were here? "It won't matter, it'll be fine were here now atleast" nightmare said.

I had a feeling this wasn't real but some part of my mind making it up for my dream but....."Yeah your right, you always seem to be right" I said and slightly chuckled even if it was a dream it made me feel slightly better atleast....

Grace's pov
I heard the door open as I saw mom come inside. "Hi mom, what are those?" I asked noticing she had some weird items I couldn't quite make out. "These are what caused Layla to be what you saw her and now she's 'fixed' and better" mom explained but I was confused as I stared at the items now recognizing the things as a pitch black apple that the closer I got the more negative a felt similar to when I got close to Layla and some glitchy blue string?

"I don't mean to sound rude mom but how are these of all things the cause of her having tentacles and everything?" I asked confused. "Well you see that's cause these are form of souls, the apple holds the guardian of negativity and these strings here are what's leftover of the destroyer of worlds" she explained as I stared at the two items curiously. "Wait so she had-" "yes she held both of their powers it's why I said Vessels are dangerous so I'm keeping these as far away as possible and getting rid of them as quick as I can" mom interrupted me as I stared at the two before turning away.

"Yeah who needs negativity and destruction anyway...." I said following mom as she out the two items inside some weird holding cell thing

Moons pov
I yawned as I woke up from my sleep, 'that was nice wasn't it?' I thought blinking confused at the no response till I remembered "oh right i'm....unmerged" I mumbled looking down. The castle door opened as I saw Dagger, "so anything?" I asked to which they nodded no figures it'd be hard to track the two...... "Hey It's gonna be fine we'll find them no worries" he said sitting beside me. "I know it's just......weird after getting used to the other body and I felt rather whole....until all this happened.....and now I'm back to feeling like i was before, empty..." I explained looking down.

"Hey I get it, it'll last like that for a bit but soon we'll find them and it'll be all back to normal" they said as I looked up at them. "You still have the connection and everything right? That pull at your chest/soul?" He asked as I looked down and nodded, it was the thing that kept me going before. "Then maybe we can use it to find them" they said standing up. "If you're up for it of course" they added as I chuckled and nodded getting up and following them as sighed putting a hand on my chest, it did bring me alot of comfort like it did before in the past.

Grace's pov
"Can we somehow hear them speak? They're alive right you said they're souls maybe we can hear them?" I asked watching the two items and even poked at one, the glitching strings gave a weird reaction to it glitching out more which made me chuckle. "Glad you find entertainment with the things, I just find the them annoying" I heard mom say as I turned to her looking at some notes I couldn't read before looking back at the items. I kept poking at the glitched strings as they glitched more which I kept laughing at.

I looked at the black apple I would've liked to mess with it but anytime I tried the thing made me suddenly start to have negative feelings which I didn't like so I left it alone. For some reason I felt as though someone was annoyed at me and even glared at me but I looked around and saw no one. How weird....anyway I was about to mess with the glitching strings more till, "grace come on stop messing with the two monsters and come help me with something over here" I looked up at the direction of mom's voice. "Coming" I said getting up and going to where mom was.

Moon's pov
For some reason I felt as if someone was messing with the two as the normal pulling I had kept feeling like something was poking at it back....."weird" I mumbled

An-
Finished another chapter done~, remember Dagger and their character and side of the story and everything belongs to YourLocalBiDemon so please look at their story to understand it better
Goodbye till next time~