Trust

An-
<hey sorry this chapter took so much longer to come out I kinda was getting burnt out on writing so I had a few days break but I should be able to put out more chapters soon so hope ya'll don't mind>

Kit's pov
"Well why don't you explain it to me then, if there's alot I don't understand then help me so I can learn to understand" I said looking at moon who now looked away from me. "It's just a bunch of confusion and mess even I still have trouble understanding and I'm the one that lived it" she told me and I gently smiled at her. "Well allow me to try and help untangle it and understand so I can help" I said as she looked at me with a surprised expression before chuckling.

"That was so cheesy you know that right?" She said as I laughed with her, "yeah but it got you to lighten up a bit" I said as she sighed. "Yeah I'll give you that it did get a chuckle out of me, fine I guess you atleast should get an explanation if you're gonna be involved in my strange life choices" I nodded at that and so she explained everything she remembered up to this point...

{Timeskip to a little later}

Moons pov
"And well yeah you're pretty much all caught up to speed" I said as I looked to Kit who seemed intrigued by my story. "Hm, well in your own words 'it sounds definitely like something alright' and leave it at that" she said as I closed my eyes for a bit. "I think I might need to wake up soon but I don't know how to um do that yet" I heard Kit say as I chuckled. "Just ask living glow in the dark sticker back there, he's who I assumed brought you here to begin with" I mocked pointing to the skeleton wearing a yellow princely outfit trying to hide behind her.

"Ha ha how original maybe I could also ask the hot topic employee behind you if he knows how to exit as well" she mocked back pointing to who I knew was nightmare behind me. We both then chuckled it was all in very good fun after all, Kit did leave though it was nice talking to someone other then nightmare in this dreamscape know that I know we both can enter here, though now i have to explain to nightmare what a hot topic employee is....

Kit's pov
I woke up from my sleep in that dreamscape thing, it was nice and pretty fun to see moon again. "What did a walking glow in the dark sticker have to with your conversation with her?" Dream asked me as I explain to him that we were joking with eachother about apperances. "It's also why I called nightmare a hot topic employee" I said to which dream now understanding laughed a bit.

"It was all in good fun anyway, now I think I should try and see what to do for the rest of the day since I'm done my nap" I said getting out of bed. "Maybe try and talk with grace again? Or we could visit moon in person" Dream suggested some ideas as I got myself to look less like a mess that just got out of bed.

"I think maybe just visiting moon would be better especially after what we learn grace and her mother did, maybe even see if we can be introduced to her friend" I said as I exited my house and started heading towards where I had gone earlier to meet moon..

Moons pov
"So y-you the 'mighty king of negativity' got called....a-a hot topic employee?" Error spoke as since I just woke up nightmare had complained to error about being called the said name but probably wasn't a good idea to tell error of all people it cause now I know very well he will never let nightmare live it down. Error soon started laughing as nightmare grumbled angrily under his breath. It was way to early to have to be dealing with the twos arguments so I just ignored them and got up to make myself something as I was hungry but didn't want their argument to turn to getting upset at me for not taking care of myself, or well nightmare being the one to argue about it to me error honestly didn't seen to care much.

"Seriously it is way to early to be having to hear you two bicker about something stupid can you atleast wait till I finish my food so I can be more awake and ready for you twos nonsense?" I asked aloud to which the two sighed but agreed, atleast weirdly they agree to do something whenever I ask it. I made myself some toasted pb n j and ate it, what? I personally enjoy a good pb n j sandwich and it was the only peice of food i knew how to personally make that didn't involve a microwave and reading instructions, it's not like I was gonna be taught how to cook or anything back then.

I then heard a knock at the front door, weird Dagger n miles has left a bit ago and don't normally knock and I don't think grace is stupid enough to come back here so who would be knocking? I decided to go investigate it and went to the front door; I looked through the little peep hole thing most doors have, makes things a whole lot easier heh.

I saw Kit outside, didn't expect her to come n visit so quickly but still I opened the door for her. "Heyy I didn't expect to see you visit so soon" I said, "yeah things get boring at home very quickly so I thought why not visit a friend" she said as I let her inside......a friend, it was still an odd word to say or be called but it was still nice yknow.

An-
Hey guys so like I said in the beginning I'm sorry this took so long being burnt out with no motivation sucks but I will try to keep updates more frequent so again I apologize for that. But past it I hope you all enjoyed the new chapter and reminder Dagger and miles [who were only briefly mentioned but still] story and characters and everything belongs to YourLocalBiDemon so please look at their story and till next time which will hopefully take less time I must say goodbye for now 👋