Reveal

Moons pov
I got up from my bed after the 2 hours as nightmare woke me up as I asked. "Hey moon are you up? I need to talk to you" I heard Hiyori say outside my door and I got up to open it. "What is it?" I asked trying to wake myself up, "just- here look at this" she said showing me a news paper.

"You got the news paper?" I asked as she just shook her head "not that part just read the headline" she told me as I looked and read what the headline said. -16,000 found dead in lab in the forest run by head scientist Tony Quinn- "the staff there was only half that at the highest there's no way what Dagger and his friend did all that damage" she explained as I know knew her realization,

"someone else had to be there and killed the reminding people and vessels...." I mumbled "exactly! I think we should check it out to see if we can find what happened from the sounds of it no one will be there to see or bother us" Hiyori suggested. "It could give us an idea of what we're dealing with if we do" I heard nightmare say and so I nodded, "have you told the others?" I asked.

"Not yet everyone else besides the other vessels from the lab" she told me so I nodded, "then it'll be just us we can have the others stay to make sure hopefully nothing happens to the castle or the people in it" I said as now she nodded and we began to head out.

Eventually coming to the forest of the lab just looking around it was just as before we entered and there was the difference, more body's for one and a clear different way of how each was killed course I recognized dagger's way of killing but the other body's was different.

As much as I hated to say it to me it looked like every part of all of their bones were broken to splinters.......it was uncomfortable to see as we walked back since the monster's we were merged with were skeletons and well it explains itself.

I looked to Hiyori who was very much experiencing the same uncomfortable feeling I was, we just decided to go faster to pass the body's till we got to the office Tony's specifically.

His body was the same as the others so that wasn't well I couldn't tell how long it was they were like this but it wasn't a pretty sight atleast. "How would someone be able to do all this especially from how they died it didn't seem to be human atleast" I said looking around, "Uh moon turn around" I heard Hiyori say and I did the wall had ink spilled that spelled 'a-x-o-l-o-t-l he said the name and won't go away' me and Hiyori were confused.

"How does an axolotl involve in this and who is 'he?' Anyway" I heard her ask outloud but to my notice nightmare was earily quite in thought. 'Do you recognize this at all nightmare' I asked him "the wording they have is familiar but there's no way he was supposed to be dead...." he said and It made me more confused, 'who exactly?' I asked but nightmare seemed to dismiss his thoughts

"just ignore what is say for now i don't know if it's him fully yet I need more evidence" he told me and though I felt hesitant to go with it I just nodded okay. Hiyori went through the cabinets taking out the files of her and her friends and me while I took notice to take tavnora's file out to look at later but something else caught my eye in the files. I grabbed it and took it out in more view '#00001-Eris' this was the first experiment they had it seemed,

I opened it and it had a picture of a girl in her maybe 30's I could guess with blond and black hair, a black jacket and yellow dress like suit, a Cain and black hat with yellow stripe. "Shit so it is him...." I heard nightmare say 'who is he then anyway?' I asked him as I heard him sigh while showing Hiyori the file I found.

"His name was Bill, a demon of the mind with strong enough powers to kill gods" he put into simple terms as Hiyori pointed out her name before she was merged was Eve quinn, Tony's daughter.

'Cruel enough to use his own daughter as his first experiment?, sounds like he'd match Daggers uncle pretty well' I thought, "we thought he'd be dead as we got rid of him centuries ago way before even we had the fight to turn us to well yknow" nighrmare added as I nodded my head in understanding.

"It must have to do with the 'axolotl' they spoke about" I mumbled, continuing to read it was apparently a look into how a merge actually works by seeing it by hand by then she was only 16 with her current age in the photo being 36- wait the picture....I took it out and realized seeing on the paper the one clipped on was new like just took recently.

I then flipped the photo to the back and it had writing but backwards? "And that's his calling card, his summoning and last words were in reverse or backwards talk" nightmare explained.

'You sure know quite a bit about him huh?' I said as he sighed "let's say I had a few run ins with him that I regret looking back at" he said back as I nodded in understanding as i heard Hiyori speak.

"Wait so the two merged when she was 16 and she looks like 36 in that photo, that'd be maybe the longest some of us have been merged even my oldest friend sora was just merged for 10 years....." "giving them 30 years aka rnough time to plan everything...." I finished her sentence for her......