Pains

Moons pov
Me and Hiyori came back from the flower patch though i felt odd like something was wrong so I thought maybe eating some food would help me and it sp happened Kit made some food and had extra, "hey Kit mind if I had some I'm a bit hungry" I said to her and she nodded sure and I grabbed one of the peices of food she made. It was kinda more dessert though like a muffin and it tasted amazing! As I ate though I noticed Kit watching me and she seemed confused and worried which made confused.

"Hey moon are you good?" She asked and I just looked back at the muffin in hand "yeah I'm fine why?" Before I took another bite I heard her reply, "because you're shaking" I froze. "Like not even normal shaking but heavy shaking almost even trembling are you sure you're okay?" She asked me as I just looked down at her words looking at my hands noticed how much I was indeed shaking.

And I knew very much why I had to be shaking this much despite it being just normal temperature, "I need to go sorry" I said putting the muffin down and leaving to my room before Kit could say anything.

I moved to lock the door to my door and sat against the door just keeping my legs to my chest, I didn't know what to do or how I was supposed to deal with this. Who was I supposed to ask? Not Dagger or lucifer or Kit and the others wouldn't know the full effects or stuff on how this works maybe Hiyori but she wouldn't know what helps! I looked down and just desperately wanted this to stop.

Enough I slightly felt like I wanted to black out, and I did till almost maybe 2 hours later I fully grew conscious again as I heard the two repeatedly call my name. I looked around confused and dazed at first; "moon what's going on what's the matter?" The two asked me as I mumbled "I'm fine don't worry" but after got interrupted "no the hell you're not" nightmare said and error added "look at you're arms" i looked confused till I looked at my arms and my hands had blood a bit now realizing I was scratching at my arms that entire time causing it to bleed.

I stood up and got the bandages I kept in my rooms drawers out and used them to help with the bleeding. I was still just shaking and sighed and still questioned who in the world I could go to help with this situation, until it almost struck me like a truck as there was only one person who knew the effects and how everything went, "you're really gonna go to them huh?" I heard fable's voice as I turned around to face her.

"Sadly I can't be surprised, you're never going to change you're just going to be a murder and killer like you're halfs" she spoke as I stared but shook my head. I didn't need to hear it from them at the moment, "We're going out" I spoke not even bothering to unlock the door and just teleported out of the castle more near the lab we had left. "Moon what are you talking about what are we doing?" Error asked but I ignored it and continued on into the forest........

Kit's pov
I looked up at moons door and then looked down. 'Did I do something wrong?' I had to ask dream, "no no you didn't do anything you're fine how about maybe we just go I don't know world hopping? I'm sure it'll keep you're mind off things" Dream suggested and so I nodded sure and decided to go and do exactly what he suggested to keep my mind of things that happened. I exited the castle but left a note case they needed me and then fully left.

Moons pov
I entered the forest and looked around. "Moon is this seriously what you want?" I heard nightmare ask as I stopped, "they're the only one who'd be able to help without me hurting anyone else..." I told him as I found who I was looking for..... "Ah moon what a surprise to see you around here" Tavnora spoke and turned to me. "What's the matter lost a friend here or something?" She taunted me as I stood there till she stopped seeming to notice my shaking.

"Oh I see what it is, the effects kicking in right now huh? And I'm the only one you can go to hm?" She said as I looked down, "I need you're help with yknow this" I said as she came closer to me and with our height difference she towered over me. I backed up a bit and looked up to her, she seemed to chuckle at me. "And why should I help you?, give me one good reason" she said to me as I looked off to the side at first before looking straight at her again.

"Because I helped you get your collar and freedom" I mumbled and she paused and thinked about it, then nodded surprisingly "so shall we go?" She asked me as now I nodded as we walked through some odd direction.

"Where are we going exactly" I had to ask as i hadn't really been in the area, "well we need to find you some easy kills its the only way truly help calm down and only one won't do believe me" she said as I grew hesitant but I had to just think I'll be feeling normal soon after this.

I just followed and hoped this would just be a blank event in my mind exactly like last time, as we walked I even closed my eyes to make this not to be seen in my memories hopefully. 'I just hope this goes by very quickly so I can get this over with' I thought.