new foes old acquaintances

Moons pov
"So what should we do till then?" I asked unsure of what to do next. "Dunno maybe just sit and wa-" error started speaking but got interrupted as both me and nightmare could tell grace was awake now. I smirked and teleported to the dungeon to not interrupt Dagger and miles, I was starting to get used to the whole teleporting feeling so no more headaches thankfully. When i was in the dungeon which looked just like a normal dungeon but very dusty from non use over the time, 'I'll have to slightly clean it later' I thought as I leaned against the wall as grace who was shaking there head to wake up more stood up and finally noticed me.

I smirked as she backed up as far she could, "well look who decided to wake up" I said walking to the bars of her cell now as close to the bars I could be. She glared at me, "where's mom?" She asked  to which I had my tentacles flick, sharpened a bit and then went to normal, she seemed to get what I ment as she looked utterly terrified, it made me smile as now she was beginning to be the quiet scared one instead of me. How the tables turn huh? "So I just wanna ask you a few things then maybe depending on your answer I'll let you go" I explained to which grace reluctantly nodded okay.

"So what exactly has Mrs jane been doing all this time" I asked, "she never told me so I don't know" grace had said. "She's lying I can tell" nightmare responded as now I glared at her this time. "I don't like liers you know" I said my tentacles not moving for once. "I'm not I swear it" she said but I could see it on her face as well. "The only thing you ever did good was be able to pretend to be something else-" "you be quiet right now!" Grace interrupted me getting closer to the bars bit not as close as I was.

"Keep going believe me the more mad or upset someone is the more the truth comes out" nightmare said to which I nodded. "Aw did I struck a nerve? Or did the gears turn in your head enough you finally admit the truth" I said as grace was now as close to the bars on her side as I was on mine. "Mother was right you things should have never existed, no wonder her and her team were planning on eradicating you all...." she was saying her words as she realized what exactly she said.

"There we are the answer I was looking for so, how exactly did she plan to eradicate all the vessels?" I asked tauntingly. And so I got the answers I wanted after a bit, basically Mrs jane thought if she studied a vessel enough she'd find out how to kill one easily and to multiply it to the rest aka why she had unmerged me after all this time. I let her go without Dagger knowing by teleporting us out and pushing her out as she ran, made me slightly chuckle atleast.

I then went back to my room and decided to sleep asking nightmare to do our whole dreamscape thing later, which he said okay to.

M̷o̷o̷n̷s̷ ̷m̷e̷m̷o̷r̷y̷/̷d̷r̷e̷a̷m̷
I sat at my table at lunch alone as always atleast for a bit till someone sat beside me. I looked over and it was a girl I recognized as  ̷Z̷i̷a̷ who wasn't exactly popular but wasn't a loner like me. "You're Layla right?" She asked and I nodded yes. "Do you mind if I sit with you, you seemed lonely so I thought you'd like a person to sit with" she said to which I just nodded okay.

So well for that went, she only sits with me very rarely maybe just if she needs a break form others, so I don't even see her as a friend or anything she's barely around and she mainly talks to herself then me. So much for thinking that well......
̷I̷ ̷c̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ ̷h̷a̷v̷e̷ ̷a̷ ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷.̷.̷.̷.̷

Moons pov
I sat up, it wasn't a nightmare but an old memory, one very old I don't really remember it must've been one I forgot a long while ago. "Everything alright?" Error asked me and I nodded, "yeah just some old memory" I said as I decided to grab another chocolate so I had something to eat. As I ate my chocolate my mind kept wondering to the memory and it was bugging me, why out of all my memories that one was the one that resurfaced? Eh well I'll find out sometime later.

Grace's pov
I ran out and was in the town not paying attention to where I was going just staring at the ground till I bumped into someone. "Oh my God I'm sorry are you okay?" The voice asked as I looked at them recognizing them. "Zia?! I thought you're family moved away a few years ago?" I asked as she helped me up. She looked different too, like one of those vessel things...."well my parents decided to move back here cause of something with my grandma I couldn't hear what though I hope she's okay"

the more I was near her the more calmer and happier I got like the opposite of when I was near moon....her words echoed in my heads, 'acting like someone else'... I smiled maybe she was right about it...."I'm so glad you're back though there's been these creatures I don't know what they are but it's been terrorizing the town, they even killed others like my mom" I said and started to cry actual tears like I learned to all those years ago.

I heard her gasp as she simply hugged me, "hey don't worry I'll help best I can, can you tell me where these creatures are?" She asked. "In the forest of my old house" I said whipping my tears as she left to investigate I smiled....

An-
Tada new chapter done~ reminder Dagger and miles [who were only mentioned] and they're story and everything belongs to my friend YourLocalBiDemon please look at their story to understand the parts of mine ^^