From the other side

Moons pov
"Maybe if you go to their au and find whoever it was you could exactly on their negativity feelings to give you a pinpoint on why they don't like dagger?" Nightmare suggested as i had been in my room, I nodded no at his suggestion. "I wouldn't even know where to start, besides I need some form of nap or something before we start. Being near Kit didn't seem to just give me a headache....." I said as I sat on my bed.

"Yeah that'll happen alot because of how negativity and positivity collides it causes stuff like headaches, tired or numbness all sorts of effects, you're not the only one feeling it most likely though she probably felt it to" nightmare explained as I layed on my bed to get a rest....

Kit's pov
I entered a store as my parents asked me to grab some foods and things we needed to refill on, 'So what should we be doing now?' I asked/thought as I got what my parents needed. "How about we start with talking with grace, remember that she was the one who told us to explore the forest moon lives in?" Dream responded reminding me of that detail as I did genuinely forget. 'Oh you're right thank you I did forget that' I said/thought. I finished my shopping I needed and left the store than looked around, "where would she even be?" I asked aloud as no one seemed to be near for now.

"Maybe somewhere she likes to relax?" Dream suggested as I noticed a little café, normally people like to relax there right? I walked and got inside and did notice grace by herself. "Grace" I called out and she noticed me and waved hello so i sat next to her. "So did you find and deal with the creature?" She asked "well funny story that creature was actually you're sister-" I said but I very quickly noticed her slight negativity at that, "that thing isn't my sister and I will never call her that again" she said as I sighed. "I know she probably looks odd but it is her, she's still the very much same person I promise" I said but grace looked away. "She's not my sister..." she said as I sighed.

"I promise she is I know it's hard to believe and especially what happened with your mom but I'm sure you guys can talk about it-" I suggested trying to make her more happy but she interrupted me and got up leaving the café. I sighed as I looked down, was 'I being a bad friend?' I thought. "No no hey you're not a bad friend it's okay, I'm sure we'll figure something out" Dream responded as I felt slightly better.

I decided to just go home maybe a nap can help me feel better. I got to my home and put the groceries I had away then then went up into my room. I sighed and sat on my bed to, "here I want to show you something" Dream said to which I just nodded okay and decided to fall asleep.

{Dreamscape}
I looked around confused what this place was till I saw a white skeleton with a slight similar outfit I had crown and all. "Well nice to meet you in person" he explained "so this was how you look huh?" I said to which he nodded. "What is this place anyway?" I asked, "this is the dreamscape a world where we can see others dreams" he responded to which I nodded okay. "And nightmares to I'm guessing right?" I said to which he also nodded.

"Ah that explains why I can hear moon of in the distance" I said as I got up and decided to say hello but also not scare her. "Hey moon" I called out and she looked to me. "Uh hey Kit, didn't think you'd be here already" she said as I sat with her. "So are you here alone or?" I asked curious as it seemed she was talking to someone before.

"No not alone apparently it seems the two brothers don't like talking alot" we both looked in opposite directions of said brothers hiding. "They are twins it seems" I guessed based on the little info I knew of Dream telling me about him and nightmare. "Yeah I definitely can see it" Moon said and we looked to eachother. "So wanna just talk, maybe we can explain more with eachother" I suggested and she nodded. "So how's you're friend by the way?" I asked remembering what she had said before. "Oh their fine, things are getting better" she said as I nodded, "what about you how's you're parents and everything" she asked.

"Oh yeah they've been good as well everything's been pretty well" I said as she had nodded. "That's atleast better" she says as I only nod, and so we began talking about just many random things nothing specific really. It was nice to finally hear moon speak back for once and have a regular conversation and everything. "So you're certainly talking alot more that's a good sign atleast" I said and she chuckled. "Oh believe me I've had many things to say that I couldn't before" she responded as I chuckled this time.

"Yeah I can see that.....I talked to you're sister today, she was the one who asked me to go find you or well she thought you were a creature and didn't know it was you but yeah still" I said and I looked at her and she looked down to the side.

"Grace isn't my sister, she never called me her sister at all even before I turned. She's just seen me as a freak" she said and I felt bad. "Hey It's okay don't worry I can try to help with it as much I can I promise that" I responded as she sighed. "Belive me there's alot you can't understand at the moment" she said as I looked of to the side...

An-
Chapter is done, hope you all enjoyed this! Reminder that Dagger and miles [who weren't mentioned at all but still need to say] belong to YourLocalBiDemon and their story and such please go look at their's and have a good rest of you're day/night~