Revelations

Moons pov
I was going to head back to the castle until well...."did you forget about something?" Error chimbed, ah right "I actually almost did thank you for reminding me both of it/the job and the fact you still haven't explained how I'm supposed to do said job without knowing how to even do it?" I said as I heard error sigh as he finally decided to teach me how to use his powers properly.

{Timeskip}
I was able to get the hang of it fairly easily but of course still had a headache and dizzyness but thankfully i was able to head back to the castle easily though I thought of opening the strange book the old woman I lived with had. I still held the thing after all so I brought it to where I could see it and where i could see the way ahead. Now i focused on it more the cover had the word vessel with the outline of a heart  and actually next to it was a monster soul/upside down heart how I missed it before I don't know.... I opened the first page and the chapter was labeled 'exploration'

"We have found these strange creatures we decided to call 'vessels' they act and seem human even having human functions and look that anyone would be convinced, the only way to tell one of these apart is the soul-"

I stopped as I looked at the image next to it of the 'vessel' soul...before I looked at my own....
"It's the exact same" I heard the two in my head say the same time the difference being the fact I had the glitch apple more visible but I still saw that part that was my original soul....and it was exact same down to the last detail... it took me some time to breathe before putting the book away in the bag I brought with me. If I continued I would rather me and Dagger see if we're one of the same speaking of I got to the castle but didn't go in....something felt....wrong.

"They're not here" nightmare seemed to finished my exact thoughts I couldn't sensed their emotions anywhere in the castle or au which means they somehow must've left. "Do your subordinates know how to teleport as well?" I asked, "they do but most likely must've forget to explain how to them so to my guess they might have accidentally teleported while dazed or something" nightmare had said, it made sense.

"It may be best to check their home au first it'd be the most logical only other place they've been it seems" I said making a portal to the au I had found him in. Of course when I went through my headache and dizziness came back much worse, great..... I just started to walk around I hadn't really had the chance to explore much just to the forest to get away from people for the portal, I might as well be lost here.

"Have you tried to see if they're feeling negative feelings i mean last time they had alot so it'd be easily to track as I kept walking and looking for Dagger nightmare explained to error that "it doesn't just work like that you have to look for it for one and two it only works if said person is even feeling negative after all if they were we probably have noticed it earlier" his words were.  Eventually though it was very hidden off and away from the area I found an clearing and saw Dagger seemingly asleep it seemed on the ground.

I sighed before looking up it had been dark "heh doesn't look like the perfect area for star gazing" I mumbled then looked back at dagger noticing something near them... it was a gravestone it had the name 'Altair' on it. I looked from it to dagger it must've held some important to them maybe a familiar member like a parent or sibling or something close to it, I was about to move till I stayed still the tentacles on my back flicking quickly......something or someone was near them. As I looked I noticed some creature near him which had also been asleep.

"Well what now?" I mumbled quietly, maybe it'd be better if I just stayed still and silent till they woke up.....heh how ironic but I stayed with it. It was getting real late though as I just stood there. "When was the last time you slept either?" Error asked quite surprised coming from him of the two. 'I don't know since before I changed I guess...' I thought as the two grew silent.... "Yeah your gonna take a nap as well" 'excuse me? And when did you two decide?' "Right now" I just sighed, there wasn't much chance to argue so I sat on the ground. 'Just make sure I get up before they do so it doesn't seem weird' i said they both had said okay so I decided to rest my eyes a bit....maybe a nap wouldn't be so bad after all.

                        {Dreamscape}

I rubbed my eyes confused where i was, "what is this place?" I mumbled "the dreamscape" Nightmares voice said though it wasn't in my head I looked up and there was a skeleton covered in goop with tentacles. ..."so that's how you look like?" I asked with him nodding. "Decided to show you how exactly to work this place" he said as I nodded okay.

                     {In the real world}

I had woken up before dagger did thankfully, nightmare had decided to teach me some new bits of his powers. I looked over and noticed dagger was beginning to wake up so I stood up as if I had just got there to not seem awkward. "Well glad you took your nap well" I said as they had got up rubbing their eyes "C'mon I got something to show you when we get back" I said teleporting us to the castle.

An-
And tada new chapter down so two in a day~
Again to kinda get a view of what happened with dagger and their characters story please look at YourLocalBiDemon s story for that info ^^