days passed n friends enter

Warning mention of a fake dr-g being used

Day 1
Moons pov
A day passed since me and Hiyori met, she told me she'd introduce me to some of friends. Of course it was during yard time it's the only time we are able to talk and meet so I sat in the spot as yesterday pretty much my new normal area. "Moon!" I heard Hiyori call out as I looked up to her, those following her are who I assume to be her friends,

one had big black wings and some form of goggles the other a almost normal looking human beside the monster eyes and candy in their hair? Strange choice I guess the final one was mixed with so much white it was almost a bit blinding the only bits of color was one of their eyes and a red eye on their neck? I was very curious to understand them all atleast.

They introduced themselves and the one with wings was sora, the candy haired one was Anise and the final one who was mute as anise explained was named lux. I then introduced myself as well all got to know well they know me more as I know them more.

As I did I learned this lab takes every vessel at the younger ages and past 18? They'd kill them if they weren't an escaped one definitely did not make it easier here.

Day 2
I began talking with the little group we seemed to become, I just hope my friends are okay. I also got to learn more about them, like how lux and anise are actually siblings with lux being a year older and that sora was 31 and one of the oldest vessels in the building which surprised me atleast.

Though as we spoke a fight had to occur and though I wasn't in it they decided it'd be best I watch to understand since I'd go tomorrow.....how wonderful. As I sat on what seemed to be a stand thing which had just me and Hiyori who explained everything I may have gotten confused on, though one thing strucked me as odd.

"Why did I see them take some form of white pill?" I asked as the two were new and It caused me confused though Hiyori seemed horrified at it but she did answer after a bit. "It's called usteria, many vessels here are forced to take the drug for their first fight and it causes them this need to fight and kill to gain exp and lv and raises their stats, if they don't kill or atleast hurt they have this constant shaking till they either do or end up....dying its the labs way to ensure a fight wether the vessel want to or not" she explained as I looked now understanding her horrified expression from before.

"The only help with it is if the vessel hasn't merged once they do it almost calms it enough it's ignorable till they take the pill again but there's no permanent cure" she added and seemed worried though it understandable why I'm as scared as her right now to knowing my fate....."best thing to do us to act like you took the pill and hide it under your tongue then spit it out when no one sees" she suggested and I nodded hoping I'll be able to use that information.

Day 3
I sat waiting knowing well I was forced into my first fight today....I wasn't gonna enjoy it that's for sure though when the people finally came in I was taken to the little room outside it and was handed the pill so I did what Hiyori suggested and hid it under my tongue when they asked to show I did it and they fell for it and left till a voice came form outside.

"Hey mind if I give the little newbie some tips?" Tavnora who I knew her name from eavesdropping voice came from outside and she came into the room before I could spit the pill out. "I know you're trick and normal I'd let it happen with you I don't wanna let it slide so" she came closer and used her tentacles to keep my mouth closed and hit my neck with another causing me to cough and then swallow the pill.

Immediately my head felt heavy and my ears were ringing though as my ears did I heard tavnora briefly, "I wanna see how much you can do on your own so go on see how much you can handle" she spoke before leaving and the rest became.....blank only after a few hours I then heared "#2008 won" then another hour passed and it repeated....

Day 3
It was all the same blank and blurry beside going to my room and wanting to do nothing but hurt and it was enough for me to scratch my arms like I had that time ago.

Day 4-
I sat in a different room and my head hurt as I sat up from the bed. "Moon oh thank God your awake" i heard Hiyori speak but then another voice not just any but nightmares came in, "are you alright, anything serious?" He asked as I was confused and looked around. I had my tentacles and bit of clothing but the bits of error wasn't there........."what happened?" I asked as Hiyori sighed and mumbled "thank above it worked" she said before moving next to me.

"I had to get you back to normal so I came up with some excuse and was allowed to give you nightmare back, it was only way to finally get you out of the 'pills' influence" she explained as I focused in staying right up as I felt exhausted. Finally though her words struck me as I looked at my hands, they were a bloody mess mixed with dust and even seeing my stats it made me freeze... "What have I done?..." I whispered....

|"Moon"   |
|Lv-10       |
|Hp-56      |
|At-18       |
|Df-2         |