Finding new hope

Moons pov
It was alot farther then it first look. Like for running to there it still took a few hours. I stood a bit away from the building to study the design, something about it seemed to familiar, earily familiar even though it seemed to be from sometime far away........

̷M̷o̷o̷n̷s̷ ̷q̷u̷i̷c̷k̷ ̷m̷e̷m̷o̷r̷y̷ ̷
An atleast 11 month old girl was held in who seemed to be some sort of scientist arms walking to a tall building with people all around it like guards, "welcome home #2008" the man said as the girl looked from him to the building once more. The man himself had ginger hair with emerald eyes and wasn't to old from looks alone.

[Still moons pov]
"How do we get inside" I heard nightmare ask as I looked at the buildings structure. 'Check the entrances, there has to be some that have no one guarding them' I suggested to which the to of them agreed as I got a little closer and looked around it from all the outside while hidden in the surrounding forest.

They seemed to have multiple entrance's with more then one not having guards nearby thankfully. I looked around me though as i had this odd feeling I was being watched......I decided to ignore it and the feeling went away.

I had entered the building and it seemed to definitely be some form of lab, now to find Dagger in what I'd call a hellscape and leave to go home.

Kit's pov
I looked around for moon as since I told her I was gonna explore the neighborhood and after to meet back but she still hasn't. As I looked around I noticed some familiar figure out of the corner of my eye heading away from everything, after all there is only one person I know who has tentacles negative aura.

"moon!" I called out to her but she didn't seem to notice so I went to follow her. As I got closer and she stopped moving I began to notice more details that had me realize this may not have been moon.

One the figure had short hair with no ponytail and no scarf but instead her hair seemed like she tried to cut it herself. I couldn't see if they had glasses either but their outfit was different to, instead of her disguise which was just a old grey jacket that was big on her this new person had a shirt shirt n jacket, shorts and what seems to be alot of injuries on them and some form of collar?.

The person who looked like a girl to me opened a portal the same way moon does with her tentacles. "Something feels wrong about them.....try to keep an eye out for next time but for now we should look around for moon" Dream suggested as the mysterious girl disappeared. I simply nodded and began to walk away.....

Grace's pov
I was in a very talk building with many scientists around, the same place my mom worked at.

I decided if anyone were to help me figure out how to get rid of 'moon' and her friends then the people who worked with my mom to figure that same question out. I was brought to the head runner of the place by the security who escorted me there.

Once in I saw a man who seemed to just be growing grey hairs but his still ginger hair was visible, he turned to me and smiled, his emerald eyes helped me feel slightly at ease. "Ah Ms grace such a pleasure to meet the daughter of one of our great scientists here" he said as he gestured for me to sit down, as I did I looked around the office room we were in.

I turned to the door and noticed someone in the room with us just staring with their back against the wall the immediate notice was they had the same tentacles as 'moon' but with a yellow hue instead of teal and a crown more similar to zia but more dull.....

"please don't mind #118 there, she's just here incase something were to happen, after all what better way to deal with a vessel then using another vessel" he explained as I still felt skeptical about it but simply nodded okay. "So what brings you to our humble little aboud" he asked as he also took a seat on the other side of his desk then I was.

"Well mr...um" I didn't know his name so I paused but he interrupted. "Please call me tony or Mr Quinn whichever you prefer" he said as I nodded again. "Well mr quinn the 'thing' my mother was supposed to care for"

"yes #2008 I remember, did something happen?" "Well yes, it merged and apparently found a friend it looked like" I explained to which Mr Quinn seemed to think. "Plus she left this at home" I said taking the broken machine my mom had used against the to vessels they seemed to be called and giving it to him.

"Ah yes the demergeafier, you're mom's favorite tool to use, don't worry we can fix it and use it once again or if we can't we have plenty extra to use" he explained and got up and looked at the 'vessel' in the room.

"You must already know where it is right? And it's friend, go one tell me" he said to which the thing moved from leaning against the wall to standing infront of him.

"#2008 had left to another world to find its friend it seems" she explained. And Mr Quinn smiled, "follow them, don't give yourself away though you will stay with Ms grace in the meantime" he said and she nodded. He then turned to me and handed me a strange remote, "use this for if you either need to shock her for misbehaving or tell her to come back as she leaves" he told me.

"Alright but do I just call it #118 or does it have a name?" I asked as just saying numbers was odd to me. He looked from me to her and gestured for her to me. "Just call me Tavnora"

An!
Hey everyone new chapter out, quick reminder cause I forgot to put it last time Dagger and miles [who were only mentioned] belong to my friend YourLocalBiDemon please go look at their story and till next time goodbye 👋