Getting over issues

Moons pov
By the time I woke up with enough consciousness I could hear errors voice tell nightmare I was finally up? 'How long was I out for?' I asked. "Well one you weren't asleep and two put a hand to your nose" he said in even I could tell worried voice. Course it made me confused so I put a hand up to my nose, it had a strange wet feeling? It wasn't till I took my hand away I saw the reason why.

My nose was bleeding.....alot.....like almost full on maybe broken......I immediately got up and went to grab some tissues and bandages just in case for my nose in the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror I could tell my nose had definitely- thankfully not broken just heavily running with blood, I may have even left a small trail.....'How longs this been going on!' I asked using the tissue to keep the blood from running anymore.

"Since you've been out in bills little world" nightmare said my tentacles helping keep the tissues steady, "we tried to get you up and out of it but nothing was working" error added as u made sure the tissues were secure in my nose and backed up from the sink n mirror Looking more closely.

'Did anything else happen or did my nose just suddenly start running with blood and that was it?' I asked to be sure nothing else happened as I was 'out of it'. "Dagger seemed to go out for a breather-" error spoke but nightmare interrupted him "he went out to kill some humans to eat as he got hungry" I blinked in confusion and worry.

'How do you know its that and not what error was gonna say?' I said, "because I'd been the leader of horror and killer aka Daggers other two and now many things about my subordinates like that, I can recognize the signs from how long I've known him" nightmare explained to me as I stared down for a bit.

'And you didn't think to explain that to me cause why?!' I asked very frustrated, "cause it's Daggers thing to deal with and understand I had seen it earlier with the body's he killed when getting you out of the lab before it burned" he told me but I shook my head.

'That still doesn't explain it! Why shouldn't I know about if my friend is having to deal with!' I shouted in my head and nightmare sighed.

"This is the exact reason why" he said and though frustrated I was confused as well, 'what do you mean?' I asked "you're to worried on them and everyone else here! Especially when you should worry about you at the moment, need I remind you of the situation when Dagger was kidnapped how bad your downward spiral was? Or even now the fact you're more worried on you're friend then yknow you're nose bleeding for no reason!"

Nightmare explained seeming tired of my actions. I was stunned and silent for a bit of time, "kid I get it you're constantly paranoid and haven't had a stable form of relationship or even connection to anyone till now so you're constantly worried I understand, but you gotta take care of yourself to" he added using my tentacles to gently wrap me in a form of hug.

I sighed and decided maybe I needed some air as well or something to keep my mind off of everything so I went out to have a breather more near the city area of the town course having a look at my old house from afar.

Error actually suggested an café nearby apparently hearing from eavesdropping on Kit that it was good so he wanted to see and maybe something to drink could help right now. So I went inside with my negativity causing everyone in the place be so scared they didn't say a word even the cashier said I could just have it free due to her obvious fear of me,

I thanked her and sat in a booth in the little corner by the window as I looked at the dark sky as i had just a coffee with little marshmallows. It gave me an almost nostalgic  feeling watching the sky and moon from a window......."it still as pretty as ever" I heard a mumble speak as I looked over noticing fable's head slightly peak from the table at the window, it gave me a slight chuckle.

"Well haven't seen you for a quick bit, where have you been?" I asked slightly curious as she looked to me, "just been around following my friend and helping them with things" she told me and I tilted my head "friend huh? Didn't think any more ghosts would be round here" I said as she just nodded a bit.

I saw her expression go right to the window and I sighed, "here" I said moving a chair closer to me where she could see the window to at firsts he seemed surprised but smiled and sat/got onto the seat and watched the window. I took one of the marshmallows out from my coffee and offered it to her "have one or wait- can you even eat?" I asked and she looked to the side seeming unsure herself.

"We can find out" she said and was able to take the marshmallow so that was a slight good sign, then she ate it with a happy smile. "So you can huh? Maybe it's cause of the kinda have live soul thing?- honestly I don't know how you're whole situation works" I said to her and she giggled. "Yeah I'm confused by it myself still but hey now I know I can eat can I try some more?" She asked as I smiled

"why not I don't really eat marshmallows much" I said and took he rest the marshmallows out to hand her them, she happily ate them as I watched the sky and stars pass by with the moon overhead....