Puppies 🐶

Yeri POV
I sat on Jakes bed as Jungwon went to get Maeumi and Ni ki got Bisco, Jake held the hyperactive dog by her collar to stop her from coming towards me yet "you completely fine with dogs? If I let go you'll be fine" I nodded "yap my brothers have a dog" he nodded before letting go of her collar.

She jumped on to the bed and into my lap making me yelp as she licked my face "omg Layla" I giggled as Jake pulled the overly excited dog off my face "I'm sooo sorry she just gets excited with new people" I shook my head "no no it's cute" I started stroking her as she sat on my lap.

Soon after Jungwon and Ni ki walked in with their dogs making me sit on the floor to interact with all three dogs "where's Sunoo?" I looked around wasn't he supposed to be here "yeah he's coming just getting some dog treats" I nodded and played tug of war with Bisco.

A few minutes later the door burst open "I got treats~" all the dogs ran to Sunoo jumping up on his legs as he giggled "gosh soo excited" he sat next to me and handed me a pack "feed Maeumi" I nodded as I went to a corner to do tricks with Jungwon and his dog.

"So what does she know?" I handed him the packet so he could show me "sit" the dog immediately obeyed as he handed her a treat "good girl" he pat her head before doing another trick.

"Maeumi roll over" the dog rolled over and panted waiting for her treat, I clapped my hands fully satisfied when Jungwon handed me a treat "you try" I nodded before looking at the dog "roll over" she did as told as I fed her the treat and stroked her "good girl" I giggled at the dogs cuteness.

I diverted my attention to Jungwon to see him smiling and staring at me "won?" He pulled out of his trance and smiled shyly "sorry I just zoned out" I giggled at his cuteness and shook my head signaling it was fine.

Then my attention was stolen when I heard Ni ki scream "YAH BISCO SIT YOUR ASS DOWN" he was running away from his dog chasing him making me break out into a fit of laughter.

Eventually Sunoo picked up the dog and Ni ki calmed down "Jesus that dogs fast" I giggled as Ni ki sat next to me "Yeri look what I taught Bisco" I waited as the dog sat patiently for a treat.

"Bisco fist bump" the dog head butted Ni kis fist making me giggle and clap at the two cuties "wah soo cool" I gave him a thumbs up as he smiled brightly.

After an hour of playing with the dogs I felt kinda thirsty "guys I think I'm gonna get some water" I stood up and walked to the door "you want me to come with?" I shook my head at Jungwon "nah it's fine I know my way" I nodded as I walked out.

YOIIIII I WANT A PET DOG~ ALL I GOT WAS A FAT LAZY ASS CAT WHO JUST SLEEPS ALL DAY BUT I STILL LOVE HER SMH 🙄💗
VOTE IF U WANNA PLAY WITH ENHAS DOGS