Together 🔞

Yeri POV
Heeseung called all the guys to my room "what's up hyung?" Niki smiled softly at me before placing me on his lap "we called you here to talk about what happened between those three last night" he pointed to the three of us.

"Hyung we're sorry-" "shut up hoon I'm not done" the younger eyes widened caught off guard as he went silent "anyways I talked to Dabin so tonight is gonna be our first with her" all the boys eyes lit up.

"H-hyung I'm still a um yk" the youngest looked down shyly as I giggled cupping his cheek "your still a virgin? That's soo cute my Nishimura" he turned red hiding his face in my chest "stop teasing me~" I giggled caressing his hair.

"Little baby Riki-" before I could tease him any further I was flipped onto my bed "still wanna tease love?" I felt the blush creeping on my cheeks before he smashed his lips on mine.

I immediately kissed back resting my hands on his chest as his moved to my waist "Jay get the camera" my eyes shot open "c-camera?!" Niki chuckled looking down at me "yes cutie a camera to video the first time you *** for us" fuk this flirty kid.

Edit: deleted smut cuz it weird writing smut ab Enhypen, I apologise for writing in the first place I was just a horny teen 🤮

"Let's clean you up love" he picked me up taking me to the shower with the boys waiting. They're perfect.

YOIIIII THAT TOOK ME FUKIN FOREVER TO WRITE
VOTE IF U WANNA FUK ENHA