Little talk 🗣️

Yeri POV
We finished eating and moved to the living room "I want to thank you all for saving our baby Yeri from our father" Ej smiled at the boys as they all nodded "we couldn't leave her behind" Jay put his hand on my knee with a smile.

"Please answer this honestly, have you fuked yet?" My eyes widened at Nicholas question as did my boys "yah! Don't be soo nosy" he gaze his brother an innocent look.

"Why? It's not like I'm asking anything crazy?" Ej shook his head done "so?" I hid my face in Sunoo's shoulder "don't ask such inappropriate questions!" He rolled his eyes "whatever just use condoms" I shouldn't have gotten in contact with that brother.

We were all chatting when Ej cleared his throat gaining all the attention "I would like to have a word with you boys, Yeri leave" "but-" "don't disobey your brother!" He looked at me sternly making me roll my eyes and look at Heeseung who nodded before I walked out.

Jungwon POV
As soon as Yeri left the room fell silent making me fiddle with my fingers anxiously "don't be nervous" everyone looked at me making me nod at Yeris eldest brother "sorry" he shook his head with a soft smile "don't apologise, I just want a little conversation" I nodded as he continued.

"You must understand from my point of view as an older brother I worry for Yeri after all she's been through and even if I do feel like I can trust you I still need to be sure of some things" we all nodded listening.

He looked at his brother for a split second before looking towards Heeseung hyung "I've done my research on all of you" hyung nodded "so you know?" The two other boys nodded. What do they know?

I gulped nervous as his sweet aura became serious "your werewolves yes?" We all looked to Heeseung hyung who nodded unfazed "hyung-" he shook his head at Sunoo "their her brothers, why lie?" Sunoo hyung nodded going silent.

"I can't help but want the best for my sister so I need each of you to swear you will never bring harm to our precious sister" this time Nicholas spoke up hearing the worry in his voice made me stand up.

"You can trust us, I will never ever allow her to feel pain while we're here for her" the boy smiled nodding at me as I sat again letting the other boys speak.

Sunoo hyung stood up visibly anxious "I-I promise to never let anyone hurt our Yeri" he bowed politely as the two brothers nodded with a soft smile.

Next was Jake hyung "I know we don't know each other well but I beg you to trust that I will kill myself to make sure she's safe" again they nodded as hyung seated once again.

Jay hyung "as careless as she can be sometimes I love her and will make sure no harm touches her perfect soul" Sunghoon hyung "if someone tries to hurt my angel I won't hesitate to make them pay" Niki "the shorty need protection and I'll be that for her."

Finally Heeseung hyung stepped forward "she's an innocent soul, if anyone tries to take that away from her I will break every bone in their body and make them beg for death" he gritted his teeth before Jay hyung squeezed his arm calming him down.

The two brother looked at each other before standing "thank you, we really needed this reassurance and not one of you faltered in your words" Ej soft smile returned "I still don't trust you guys but I'm leaving her to you, fuk her up I'll break each of you" Nicholas is one scary guy ngl.

They opened the door "Yeri-ah we're leaving" our girl rushed down and hugged the two boys "already? Please visit often" the two chuckled as Nicholas ruffled her hair "don't worry we will" she shook her head pouting "no not you just JJ, your too annoying."

The other smacked her head "stop bullying your brother" he spoke with a smile as she led them out "meanies!" They chuckled "bye cupcake" her cute smile returned as they both pecked her forehead "look after her" the two glared at us before smiling again and leaving. We can never hurt her.

YOIIIII BEEN A WHILE
VOTE IF U DONT WANT ME TO DISCONTINUE