Be ours? 💍

Yeri POV
We got home and Niki won't stop rubbing it in the boys faces that he's the father of our unborn child "istg Nishimura if you say that your the father one more time I'm gonna shove you in the oven" the boys face went 😐 at Heeseungs words.

"We're home m'lady" I rolled my eyes taking Sunoo's hand walking into the house "imma get changed into my pjs while JayJay makes dinner" the boys nodded as I ran up to my room.........

I waddled down to the dinning room to find it empty "guys?" Kitchen empty, suddenly my phone pinged.......

Hee boo 🐹 =

Hee boo: come to the balcony love

I furrowed my brows confused but followed his order walking to the balcony and my heart fukin froze.......

I saw my seven boys dressed in suits "hey angel" Sunghoon walked towards me holding my hand bringing me to the front "w-what's this?" They all smiled soo cutely I just wanted to eat my beautiful boyfriends

"We've been through a lot together and never did we think the one thing that would make us a real family was you" I smiled softly at Jungwons words "he's basically saying your fukin amazing babe" I giggled as Jake whacked Niki on the head.

"Now that your pregnant with our child we wanted to ask you the most important question" each of them got on their knee smiling, Sunghoon with a bouquet, Sunoo with a teddy, Jake with a glass of my fav wine, Jay with heart biscuits, Niki with a giant red bow, Jungwon with poster with all our best moments and finally Heeseung with a diamond ring "will you marry us Kim Yeri?"

My eyes sparkled at the gorgeous ring "I-is this for real?" they nodded "we're all yours jagiya, forever and ever" I felt my heart warm up as I nodded "yes omfg yes" they stood up surrounding me in a hug. They were mine, forever.

YOIIIII ENHA DUNKIN DONUTS COLLA......😐 BUT SERIOUSLY FUK HYBE NOT ENHYPEN THEU DONT GET CONTROL F.U.K HYBE
VOTE IF U WANNA MARRY ENHA