Kims 🦊

Yeri POV
We walked into Sunoo's office with his parents "sit, do you want a drink or anything?" The elders shook their heads at me as they sat opposite me and my boyfriend.

"So what brings you two here?" Sunoo's spoke in almost a whisper "you Sunny, we miss you we.....we fuked up" Sunoo's father looked at him pleading "what I did was beyond forgivable" Sunoo's nodded listening.

"Your my son, our angel child, our little baby and me pulling a......a gun on you must have been soo painful for you, none of what happened was your fault and I acted out of fear but it was still stupid, please forgive us or at least your mother, she's been broken since you left" he held his wife's hand.

I noticed Sunoo's body tense making me hold his hand squeezing it as he calmed down "I miss my baby Sunny" his mother smiled at him with tears in her eyes "I-it hurts e-eomma" he looked down biting his lip.

"A-appa h-he, he pulled a g-gun on me, I thought I was your baby, your star child b-but...." He trailed off as tears ran down his beautiful face "your okay Sunny" I pecked his fingers trying to comfort him.

"We know baby, your our little sun, the second you stepped out that house it was never the same, I love you baby" his mother stood up hesitating to hug him until I squeezed his hand signalling him to do so.

He stood up hugging his mother "I missed you eonma" I smiled softly as he whimpered in his mothers hold "I forgive you appa" his father stood up breaking into tears himself as he hugged his son.

"We missed our little ray of sunshine" his mother cupped his cheek as he smiled softly, she wiped his tears "I missed you guys as well" he hugged the once again making me miss the love from my own parents.

I stood up leaving the three Kim's to catch up as I walked to find Sunghoon who was next, I found him standing outside his office "ready?" he looked up nodding "I'm soo glad I have you with me angel" I smiled softly as we walked into the office.

YOIIIIII OKAY BUT LIKE ENHA 'I NEED YOU' WAS ON ANOTHER MF LEVEL
VOTE IF U WANNA COMFORT SUNNY