Parks 2 🦅

Yeri POV
I walked up to Jays office hearing shouting "Jay?" I slowly opened the door to see Jay screaming at his father "YOU FUKIN SENT ME OFF, YOU CALLED ME CRAZY" Jays veins were popping.

"YOU WERE A KID, I WAS DOING WHATS BEST!" my boyfriend scoffed at his father "WHATS BEST??!?!! TELLING EVERYONE I WAS MENTALLY ILL WAS WHATS BEST?!?!?" Jay threw a cup at the wall as his hands ran through his hair.

I ran over to my boyfriend squeezing his arms as I realised he was having a panic attack "JayJay calm down" I pulled him into my arms as his face nuzzled into my hair "shhhh I'm here JayJay" he wrapped his arms around my small body.

I glared at Jays father as the elder man calmed down "what's wrong with you?! I've tried being respectful since the second you stepped into my house after everything you did to Jay you walk in here and have the audacity to fukin scream in our home?!" The elder man looked down ashamed.

I stroked Jays hair pecking his temple as I sat him down "I'm here Jay-ah, deep breaths" he shakily breathed into my chest as I looked at his mother "and you, what is wrong with you? You sit there watching YOUR husband and son yell at each other after not seeing each other for 4 fukin years" the elder lady looked down embarrassed.

"I don't mean to be rude but when someone put my boyfriend through this" I signalled at Jay "I won't take that shit" I moved my eyes to Jay "you okay baby?" He nodded looking up at me smiling "thanks darling" I held his face pecking his lips.

I wiped his cheeks "now let's be fukin civil and talk it out" I held Jays hand pecking the back of his hand "ready JayJay?" He nodded looking towards his parents "don't wait for him to start, he's not in the wrong" Jays eyes widened at my stern voice as he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

He pecked the top of my head "I love you darling" I smiled up at him before we turned our attention to his parents "Jay I'm.......I'm.........I'm" Jays father bit his thumb anxious "I'm sorry."

Jay sat up resting his arms on his legs "are you?" Jay looked down huffing "I'm tired and I don't want meaningless words so if you don't car the doors-" "we love you Jay" the first I heard his mothers voice.

Jay paused "y-you've never-" "never said I love you? Yeah I know but you need to know your our world Jay, nothing filled the void of loosing our only child" the woman started tearing up.

"I'm sick of the two of you always fighting, I want my fukin son back!" Jays father sighed "I love you too son, yeah I'm a dickhead" Jay bit his lip tearing up "is this really happening?" His mother nodded "come here Jay-ah" my cue to leave the reunited family.

YOIIIII JAYS FATHER IS ACC SOO SWEET, LIKE HAVE YOU SEEN THE VID IF HIM SAYING 'IM NOT THE IDOL' WHEN FANS WERE CHEERING HIM
VOTE IF U WANNA DEFEND JAYJAY