I love you guys 💗

Yeri POV
I called the boys to tell them my final decision, I sat in the living room waiting "you called for us?" I nodded at Jungwon as they all sat "I've made my decision" they all seemed to tense up but waited.

"These last few days have been interesting and I've enjoyed having time with each one of you but I feel like dating all of you will be hard since there's seven of you and one of me-" "we understand you don't need to-" "I'm not done Jay" he sat back embarrassed and nodded.

"As I was saying I think it may be difficult but I'm willing to go through that struggle for all of you guys because......I love you guys" I looked at them to see them all grinning.

The first to jump up was Sunoo as he pulled me into a hug and the rest followed "so? Ask the question" they looked between each other nervously as Sunghoon stepped forward and held my hand "Kim Yeri will you be our girlfriend?"

I smiled widely and nodded "of course I will" Niki pushed passed and pulled me up into his arms spinning me around "finally all fukin ours" I giggled as he put me down but only after Heeseung told him to.

"Let's celebrate!" Everyone agreed with Jakes idea as everyone split up to get changed into something fancy for dinner tonight at one of their fav fancy restaurants........

I skipped down to the front door to see them all waiting in suits making me blush "you guys look hot" they all chuckled as Jay stepped forward and gripped my waist "why don't we stay back and you can find out how hot we really are?" My eyes widene...

I skipped down to the front door to see them all waiting in suits making me blush "you guys look hot" they all chuckled as Jay stepped forward and gripped my waist "why don't we stay back and you can find out how hot we really are?" My eyes widened at his dirty mind.

Jungwon pushed him away "stop being dirty hyung, she's a little baby" he squeezed my cheeks making me pout and Sunoo pulled me away "your hurting her" I giggled "god I'm not a toy guys" they all blushed making me chuckle.

"Last one to the limo has to pay" as soon as I heard Niki I pushed him on the floor lightly and ran to the limo "NOY FAIR~" I giggled as I was the first one there and Niki in second arguing with how I 'cheated' but in the end Heeseung came last the grandad.

The car ride there me and the three younger boys were messing around while the four oldies watched us laughing now and then.

We arrived at their 'fav restaurant' and Sunghoon stuck to my side making sure I didn't get lost "I feel like I'm babysitting a 3 year old" I pinched his arm pouting "fine! I bet Jay won't mind babysitting me" I ran over to Jay and clung onto his arm earning a chuckle from him.

"No~ come back~" I stuck my tongue out as Jay pecked my cheek "I wouldn't mind babysitting you any day darling" I blushed and punched his arm "I'll go back to Sunghoon if you keep being corny" he chuckled and shook his head.

We walked into the restaurant and everyone seemed to recognise the boys "hey Soobin hyung table for 8?" The guy bro hugged Heeseung and led us to a vip room.

"This your girl?" He signalled at Jay towards me "our girl" Niki corrected making Soobins eyes widened "wow she has to deal with all of you guys?! Good luck" he pat my back making me chuckle as he left us alone.

"What you wanna eat jagiya?" I shrugged at Jungwon "I'll have anything" I was sat in between Niki and Sunoo honestly the worst three to put together but we'll see.

"Come on sweetie pick something" Jake handed me a menu "idk I'll have a small steak ig?" Heeseung nodded and called for Soobin to order.

Niki picked me up and placed me on his lap making me yelp "hey shorty" I hid my face in his chest shyly "yah I want her to sit on my lap as well!" I looked up to see Sunoo pouting "me too~" aish now Jay was pouting.

"Okay for one Jay put those lips away before I kiss them, two I only have one ass I can't sit on all of your laps and three Niki let me sit on the chair" they all obeyed me "do I have to~" I looked at Niki sternly "your not scary love" I rolled my eyes and got up but he held my waist.

"Niki~" he shook his head cutely making me almost give in "Niki let her go before you have to pay for the food" he immediately let go and huffed "not fair" I giggled and pecked his lips "happy?" He grinned and nodded "I want one~" "me too" "and me~" aish 🤦‍♀️.

"Food is here~" they all luckily moved their attention to the food being placed down on the table, they all immediately started eating while I just took a few bites of my steak since I've never really been a big eater.

I guess Sunghoon noticed as he stopped eating "Niki swap with me" the boy looked up confused and shook his head "Niki move, I need to feed Yeri" Niki looked at me and his eyes widened "why aren't you eating?!" This dramatic ass boy.

"I am see I took a few bites" I pointed at the meat and by now all the boys were looking at me "do you not like it? You wanna eat my food instead?" I shook my head at Jungwons offer "no no it's tastes really good see I'm eating" I took a bite but they weren't satisfied.

"Niki swap" the kid was hesitant but obeyed his hyung "Sunghoon~" "eat!" I pouted as he fed me "now your not eating" he shrugged "I don't have to be fed, you do" I rolled my eyes and took the knife and fork "fine I'll eat but you have to as well" he nodded satisfied.

We finished eating and drove home everyone was stuffed I mean that was the most I'd eaten in a while, when we got home I was swept up into someone's arms "NIKI YOU CAN NOT CUDDLE HER ON YOUR OWN!!" Niki ran to my room and placed me on the bed with Sunoo chasing after us.

"Get changed into something comfy we're cuddling~" I giggled at Nikis cuteness and nodded as everyone went to their own rooms to get changed before EVERYONE hurried back to my room.

I stood with my shoulders slumped and seven boys grinning widely at me "I can't cuddle all of you, my beds not big enough" they shrugged "watch" Niki picked me up I mean why does he love to handle me like he does with Bisco?

Niki was on my side with his arms wrapped around my body from behind while Sunoo was next to me and Jake on his side, Sunghoon Jay Jungwon and Heeseung squeezed at the bottom.

"Okay guys let's just sleep on the floor, but ONLY tonight" they all nodded like little puppies making me giggle and set up on the floor, I was squished in between Niki and Sunghoon with both of their arms wrapped around my body.

"Good night angel" Sunghoon pecked my neck making me giggle "night guys, love you" they all said night and we all nodded off to sleep. This was perfect.

YOIIIII I BE YOUR BOY BOY FRIEND~
VOTE IF U WANNA CUDDLE ENHA