Barbecue 😛

Yeri POV
Everyone moved outside to the barbecue, my heart warmed up seeing my boys reunited with their families "darling come here" I smiled widely running over to Jay.

"Appa was just teaching me how he used to make his special ribs when I was a kid" I nodded happily at my boyfriends cute smile "the secret is putting sweet chilli on and making it extra crispy" I nodded watching the elder man flip the ribs as I rested my head on Jays shoulder.

"Taste it" he placed the meat on a plate as Jay picked it up "go ahh love" I giggled opening my mouth as he placed the meat in my mouth "wah your not wrong it tastes like heaven~" the two men chuckled "told ya appa made the best ribs" my boyfriend pecked my head.

TIMESKIP
Jay and his father cooked all the meat so we were all seated at the table now in the garden "I would like to make a toast" Heeseung stood up raising his glass as we all followed.

"To Yeri" all eyes landed on me as I widened my eyes "m-me?" Everyone chuckled as Heeseung nodded "yes princess, you've been here with us supporting each of us, I know I wouldn't even had considered talking to my parents otherwise, I'd probably never make up with them so thank you princess" he lifted his glass winking at me before drinking the alcohol.

"So Yeri dear I'd love to ask if Niki still cries in his sleep, please check on him now and then" Niki groaned "EOMMA~" the elder lady shrugged "what I have to make sure my babies okay" I chuckled at the mother and son interaction.

"I bet he still has that stupid cow teddy" Niki huffed at his elder sister "Mr moo helps me sleep at night!" The elder mimicked her brother as the two squabbled I chuckled.

"Jakey eat some veggies, look how skinny you've gotten, like a twig" my boyfriend whined as his mother tried to feed him some broccoli "look at Yeri, she's eating them, Yeri dear tell your stupid boyfriend to eat some veg" I chuckled at the elder woman as her son hid his face in his hands.

"Stop being embarrassed Jake she's your bloody girlfriend" the boy stared at me 'help me' I chuckled picking up a piece of broccoli "go ah Jakey" the elder pouted before opening his mouth.

"God see that wasn't soo hard Jake" the woman huffed smacking the back of his head "eomma~" she rolled her eyes before smiling at me starting conversation. Everyone was together. It was home.

YOIIIII SHORT BUT WHOLESOME
VOTE IF YA WANNA FEED JAKEY BROCCOLI