Chapter 50

Bens pov: (⚠️mature content) a bit different seen as it's Christmas!

I was a shocked when Jacob mentioned my moans. I didn't know what excuse to give until he mentioned "alone time" I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding. Troy walks in smiling, returning the gesture I feel my cheeks heat slightly. Jacob asks he about being chipper and having a fun time, I presumed Jacob though Troy also had fun alone time but Troy looked at me panicked, no please don't give it away! "Wait what did you say!" He said to me making me step back away from him defensively "I didn't say anything!" Jacob interrupted by by mentioning hearing me moan which made me blush and looked to the floor. Jacob got up saying he was going to get Luke dressed for the day as they're going to the park, he looked so cute with with bed hair and footie sleeper. I quickly say Iv a paper due and Troy says he has school work.

When talking at the table while the little play with their dinosaurs Troy was stroking my leg gently, I tired to swipe his hand away gently but it returned just as quick.  As the 4 filed out of the house I turned to Troy, "lukies cute when he's so little isnt he?" I said turning towards him. Troy nodded before changing the subject, "so what did you tell Jacob about last night?" He asked. "I I didn't say anything! Like I said! I promise!! He said he heard me moan in my room when he was changing Luke and presumed I had 'alone time' I agreed! Then you came in all smiles and he thought you also had some eh 'alone time' but you made it sound suspicious!" I said sounding whiny.

"Now, how was I supposed to know that! I though that dirty little mouth of yours was blabbering" Troy said smirking making me blush again. "So if he heard your muffled moans arnt we luckily their not here to hear you scream this time" Troy said as he moved in close so he whispered the last part into my ear making the hairs on my arms stand up. "Shall we see how loud we can get you benny?" He said nibbling my neck. I let out a ugh as I followed him to stand walking eagerly behind him up the stairs.

I never even thought about being with a man, and Troy at that. But the more time the others we're focusing on the little ones they more time Iv spent with Troy, the more I noticed how handsome he was, so strong, and comforting. All it took was one evening after a couple of drinks and a cuddle to escalate to this. I'm not mad at it be obvious I don't want the others to know, that would be so embarrassing. I don't even think I'm gay, I think it's just Troy.

Troy pulled me into his room pulling the door closed he pushed me hard against it.  He smashed his lips against mine earning a groan from me, he wrapped my legs around his waist carrying me towards his bathroom, sitting me on the counter he continued to kiss me and then my neck as he stood between my legs. Pulling my top off I reached down doing the same to his, Troy's lips explored lower before taking my nipple in his mouth. "Oh fuck" I groan out. He pulls away making me miss the contact as he turned the shower on, he turned back pulling me off the counter, snaking his hands into the side of my pants sliding them down letting me eagerly spring to attention. He then pulled down his own stepping out and pulled he by the hand to stand under the steamy jets of water. Troy's lips found their way to mine again as he passionately kissed me holding my round butt cheeks in the firm grip slight pulling them apart earning a low groan from me,

"Ugh god, I want to fuck you so hard right now" Troy said almost like a growl, like an animal in heat. We hadn't done anything like that yet, Judy blow jobs and a light fingering. This felt new, I had nervous butterfly's in my stomach, was I the bottom?

Troy soaped up a wash cloth with sweet honey and strawberries scented wash before scrubbing us both down in every nick and cranny. Rinsing off he kissed me pulled me out and softly rubbed me dry, this felt odd getting it done for me. I was guided nude over to the bed, he pulled his curtain closed leaving a blue Huge in the room from the sunlight shining through the blue material. He walked back over and stood infront of me as I sat on the bed. I couldn't help but admire his monstrous packaging starring me down, gulping with nervousness, I don't think logistics that's going to fit in me.

Troy leans down placing his finger under my chin so our gaze meets. "Remember, if you say stop at any point we'll stop ok, no pressures, relax I'm going to make you feel things you've never felt before." Troy said making me nod to confirm I had understood what he said. Before I knew it I'm pushing back to lay down and my ankles are flung in the air, leaving me exposed and vulnerable. My legs rested on each of Troy's shoulders, it was then I felt it, Troy's tongue trace over my hole making me gasp in surprise, it was a odd sensation but enjoyable. His hand scooted around lightly holding and gently stroking me up and down, I flung my head back in enjoyment when both feelings stopped, looking up Troy is kneeling back up. "What's wrong?" I said worried incase I done something, or rather not done anything. "Nothing wrong babe I'm just getting some Lube" he said walking back holding a tube. Did he, did he just call me babe? I don't dwell on it as I'm soon bent back in a similar position. Soon I feel like cool lubed finger press against my hols pushing in slowly making me moan and hiss as it stings slightly. "You ok?" Troy says softly leaning forward to kiss me gently. "I'm ok" I said back slightly opening my eyes to look at him, once I got use to one finger he introduced a second one, he was being so gentle and patient with me. He slowly scissor his fingers open and closed.

A short while later he said, "do you think your ready Ben?, it will be stingy at first, well take thinks as slowly as you need ok" to which I nodded to agree. Troy smiled kissing me gently. He removed his hand wiping is fingers off with a wet wipe. He lubed up his penis, it really dawned on me, I'm loosing my ass virginity right now to one of my best friends. I feel him line up at the entrance pushing to enter. "Ahhhh!" I said feeling tears in my eyes. "Shhh you ok, your doing amazing! I promise once I'm fully in you'll be screaming for another reason" he said gently kissing me. It continued like this until I feel him buried deep inside me but I was gone flaccid from the burning sensation.

We lay like this for a minute until the unfamiliar intruder felt comfortable "I I think I'm ready". I said, somewhat trying to convince myself at the same time. Troy slowly began to move making groan. The movement were small and delicate to start. As my penis stood to attention again I think Troy took that as a Que that I wasn't starting to enjoy it. It wasn't long before he was ramming it into me as I oozed pre cum. " holy, fuck ahhhhh oh fuck Troy!" I shouted out. Not holding back since we were home alone. I went to grab my penis but they were slapped away. "No touching, we're going get a touch free cum out of you" he said as my legs began to quiver.

Troy picked up the pace as he grew close to the edge. He rammed into me one last time as we both came. I let out a deep groan as I lay there legs continuing to tremble hanging over his shoulder. The door opens after a brief second we both glanced up like a deer in headlights. "Ah sorry fuck!" Jacob said seeing everything leaving nothing to the imagination as he quickly backs out of the room, I looked up at Troy as tears formed In my eyes. Busted.

"Maybe he didn't see everything!" Troy said trying to calm me down. "Didn't see?!" I yelled. "Of course he fucking saw! You lying on me naked with my legs around your neck!" I cried out jumping up running to the bathroom pulling on my clothes quick before storming out of the room with tears in my eyes as Troy shouted my name, I look up to Ryan and turner in the hall landing about to go into turners room. Ryan looks at me sympathetically as I look up my wet eyes widening before running into my room slamming the door shut falling onto the bed sobbing softly into my pillow.