Chapter 58 - epilogue

2 years later -

Jacobs pov

I can't even remember where the last 2 years have went. It feels like only yesterday that we first got Luke's classification after he turned 20 and all our lives changed forever, now we're celebrating his technical 22nd birthday with turner and a joint birthday party with all of their friends from nursery, watching them all run around the garden playing while all the caregivers chat was bliss. Me and the boys all graduated in the summer and were going to be moving on in our lives so this was the last party we were throwing in this house before we all started getting our own places.

Most of our parents were their and mine adored lukie and he couldn't get enough of his pop pops jokes and tricks and his nanas cooking and cuddles, watching him at Christmas in their home getting excited for Santa clause they were all as excited as each other leaving cookies out. Luke hasn't come out of little space and been big in about 6months and before that it was very few and far between. He fluctuated aging down to 12months all the way to just over 2yo and he was the most carefree little boy going.

Turner was somewhat similar but he sat slightly older then lukie but seldomly had a big day, the rest of the time he was playing big brother to lukie and causing mischief. Ryan had started to see a girl from his class in college for the last year m, she was a caregiver also, Ryan and turner would be moving in with her next week and turner couldn't wait to have a mommy. It will be difficult for the boys to be living separately after all this time but they will still have nursery together Monday to Friday and then some play time at the weekends as we are all staying locally.

Me and lukie are moving into a 2 bed apartment closer to the nursery and around the corner from my work, all within walking distance, I bumped into Lana who served me and Luke 2 years ago on our 1st outing to the park, she served us again a few months ago and she instantly recognised us and she was still as beautiful as before, I was worried as Luke has initially liked her but he just accepted the crayon she had brought over and immediately started to colour his menu. She took her break and sat with us and had coffee and we hit it off, we've been on a couple of dates since and she has come over to stay. I'm not ready to move in with her yet as I feel me and lukie need to settle in just us before I introduce a potential 'mama' to him as he once called her when he was really little otherwise he just calls he Lala which is equally adorable.

Last year on his 21st birthday Ben was struggling to identify as a Dom and had confided in me. Although 2 doms can usually work perfectly well he decided to go and get reclassified and he got sub, troy had a cute date planned where they went off for a drive and a picnic where ben gave Troy the paperwork and asked would he be his Dom, apparently they were both blubbering messes in tears as Troy then proposed. As I look over as them as Ben sat in Troy's lap cuddling in they are so perfect they have an apartment 10 minutes drive away from us and Ryan / turner are just going to be around the corner from them.

I look up at the house, it was filled with so much laughter, fun, heartbreak and love and I was sorry to see it go, lukie pulled me out of my deep thoughts as he tugged on my trousers leg "dada wan cake pease!"  He said holding his arms up to be picked up. "Of course my special boy, let's cut the cake!" I said before calling everyone over to where the 2 cakes sat, Luke's with his paw patrol cake and turner with his usual monster inc sully cake, Ryan held turner and I held lukie as we all sang happy birthday to them both as they giggled and clapped their hands along with the tune.

After we called Troy and Ben up to take a group photo that we had been doing over the past 8 years as friends, one big happy functional family of brothers turned to a forever family of daddy's, uncles, partners and brothers. 💕

I already have my next storyline planned for another classification story that's along this vibe, so drop a follow or check back in on my page in the near future.
Lots of love 🤍