Chapter 6 (Orange Town Arc: Part 2)

Nami was in shock as she observed the two men. She could tell that Shiki was likely Luffy's brother due to their uncannily similar goofy smiles. However, when it came to Zoro, she had no doubt that he was indeed the infamous swordsman.

"Hey, are you alright?" Shiki asked, turning his attention towards them.

"Yeah," Nami replied.

"Hey, Shiki, can you help me with this cage?" Zoro requested.

"Sure," Shiki agreed.

Both Shiki and Zoro, members of the crew, examined Luffy's cage.

"I don't think I can destroy this," Zoro remarked.

"I can," Shiki declared, placing his hands on the cage.

Just as Shiki was about to dismantle the cage, Buggy abruptly appeared.

"Well, well, Roronoa Zoro... here to claim my bounty, I see," Buggy sneered.

"I've quit pirate hunting," Zoro retorted.

"That's a shame. Killing you would be quite the accomplishment. So I'll still start with you, Zoro," Buggy replied.

As Zoro engaged in a duel with Buggy, Shiki continued to concentrate on his brother trapped in the cage.

Placing his hands on the metal structure again, Shiki attempted for a second time to break it.

"What the hell!" Nami exclaimed.

"What!?" Shiki responded, slightly irritated at the interruption.

"The fight... look at Buggy," Nami pointed out.

Turning around, Shiki saw Buggy inexplicably torn into pieces. Strangely, Buggy's crew began laughing.

"Oh... man," Luffy muttered.

"There's something wrong," Shiki stated, observing Buggy's dismembered body, and then realized something peculiar: 'No blood,' he thought.

Buggy's crew continued to laugh, puzzling everyone further.

"Why are they laughing? Their captain was just killed," Nami remarked.

"Zoro run!" yelled Shiki.

But it was too late, Buggy's arm, was floating in mid-air... it stabbed Zoro in the side... Luffy's crew and the two thieves gasped at this site, the rest of Buggy's body began to reattached itself...

Buggy explaied, "I ate the Chop Chop Fruit, it allows me to be cut into pieces and not get killed... i can also control the piece as they can float..." he laughed maniacally.

"Hey Big nose...attacking from behind is cowardly!" yelled Luffy.

"Big nose!" yelled Buggy.

He shot his hand with a knife towards the caged rubber man... luckily Shiki was at luffy cage and caught the knife in his hand... then crushed it into pieces.

"He crushed... the blade in pieces...with his bare hands..." said Nami shocked.

When Buggy's hand returned Shiki yelled "Everyone! Run!"

"Wait didnt you come to save your brother!" said Nami.

"He'll be fine...my brother isn't weak." said Shiki reassuringly.

Zoro stared at him... then understood the message.

Both Zoro and Shiki went in different directions and fought the circus like pirates, Shiki used his martial arts prowess to fend off Buggys crew...while Zoro made his way to the cannon... however Buggy's flying arms kept in getting in the way.