Chapter 53 (Drum Island Arc: Part 3)

Dalton was driving a sled that could fit one Straw Hat (Usopp) and a princess (Vivi).

"I'm sorry," said Dalton. "I heard that she came down from the mountain yesterday; she usually doesn't do that."

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault," replied Vivi.

"Those three took off in such a hurry that it won't be easy to find them," said Usopp.

Vivi nodded. "The best thing to do is meet the doctor and tell her what's going on."

"I'm sorry," repeated Dalton. "If only we had more doctors."

Meanwhile, back with Shiki's group, they stared at the Lapahns.

"They're polar bears!" exclaimed Luffy.

"No, they're obviously the rabbits that Dalton warned us about," said Shiki.

"Okay, Shiki, let us handle them!" said Luffy.

"What? Why?" yelled Shiki.

"Because if you get hit, Nami is going to feel it and she will die," said Sanji.

"Don't worry," said Luffy. "We're not going to let you down!"

Just then, one of the rabbits aimed an attack at Shiki.

"What am I supposed to do then?" yelled Shiki.

"Just dodge and don't attack!" instructed Sanji.

Luffy managed to punch the giant rabbit towards the others, causing a domino effect. However, they all managed to get back up.

"Okay, that's bad," said Sanji.

All of them jumped high towards the group.

"Okay... really bad!" said Sanji.

Shiki sent out three clones to attack them while Sanji kicked a few. During this, Sanji realized something even worse about the situation.

"I can't get a decent kick with all this snow around!" said Sanji.

"Okay, we'll run to get rid of them while I keep producing clones," said Shiki.

"Okay!" said Luffy.

"I'm fine with that," said Sanji.

"Then let's do it!" said Shiki.

The three ran away while Shiki kept making clones, but there was a problem with the clones.

"They figured out they're not real!" yelled Shiki.

Over the next few minutes, they ran like hell. At one point, Luffy came up with the idea of using a couple of the rabbits to jump up a cliff, but that didn't work well as the rabbits just followed.

Meanwhile, in the town of Cocoweed...

"What do you mean we just missed her?" yelled Usopp.

"She made me better a little while ago," said the little boy Dr. Kureha helped.

"You're looking for the doctor, Dalton?" asked one of the townspeople.

"Yes, it's an emergency," said Dalton.

"You just missed her. She headed over to Gyasta," said another townsperson.

"Where's that?" asked Usopp.

"It's a lakeside town just north of here. They like to ice skate there," said Dalton.

"Okay, we didn't need to know that last bit," said Usopp with a sweat drop.

"So, it looks like that's where we're headed next," said Vivi.

"Dalton!" yelled a man running into the shop they were in.