Chapter 25

Everyone was shocked that some kid defeated Don Krieg. It was a big surprise.

"All right, Luffy did it!" cheered Shiki. "Wait, who's going to rescue Luffy? He can't swim... me too!" he panicked.

Sanji dove in after Luffy. When he surfaced, he looked at Luffy, thinking about Zoro's fight and Luffy's fight.

Then he heard a yell, "I am the greatest!"

On the deck, a barely conscious Don Krieg was babbling about how he didn't lose and how he was the strongest man in the world. That's when Gin punched him in the gut.

"Whoa," said Shiki.

"Don Krieg, we lost. Take it like a man," said Gin.

Gin looked to Shiki. "Tell your brother we'll cross paths again."

Shiki nodded.

Sanji stared at Gin and said, "You still want to be a pirate?"

Gin began a long speech about how Luffy showed him that he must follow his own dreams rather than stay in the shadow of someone else.

"Patty, Carne, get them the supply boat!" said Sanji.

When they loaded the boat with all of Don Krieg's men, it seemed like it was going to sink. But Shiki was looking for something on the boat.

"Shiki, what are you doing?" asked Sanji.

"There! There, I found him!" said Shiki, pointing. "I found Panda Man!"

After Gin said some parting words to Sanji, they sailed off, to either adventure or certain doom (this writer really hates Don Krieg, so I'm pulling for Certain Doom).

Sometime later, Luffy woke up covered in bandages. "My hat!" he yelled.

"Here!" said Shiki, tossing it to him. It landed on Luffy's head.

"200 Points!" cheered Luffy, throwing his hands up.

"All right!" cheered Shiki as they gave each other a high five.

Luffy, covered in many band-aids, began to take them off.

"Sorry, we ran out of bandages," said Sanji.

"I don't need them," said Luffy.

"Really," said Sanji.

"Luffy heals quickly... but not as much as me," said Shiki.

"Oh yeah, bro, Gin hopes to see you there in the Grand Line," said Shiki. "That's what he said."

"So will you?" said Luffy.

"No, I already told you," said Sanji and then left.

Shiki and Luffy got to the 2nd floor staff dining room. They saw that the table was full.

"Hey, where's our food?" said Shiki.

"And chairs," said Sanji.

"Sorry, no chairs for you," said one of the chefs.

"Sit on the floor," said another of the chefs.

"They're acting strangely," said Shiki.

"Oh well," said Sanji.

"Who made today's soup?" asked Patty.

"That would be me!" said Sanji, raising his hand. Everyone could tell he was proud of that soup. "Delicious, huh? It's an exceptionally good batch today."

"It tastes like crap!" yelled Patty, smashing the bowl into the floor.

Sanji began to get angry.

Shiki and Luffy watched with interest, eating their food.