Chapter 58 (Drum Island Arc: Part 8)

Rumi had started treating Dalton's injuries but was currently taking a break to get something. That's when Rumi began to ask Dalton some questions.

"So, do you know where the key to the weapons storeroom is?" asked Rumi.

"You want the key to the weapons storeroom? What do you want with the weapons, you're a Martial Monarch," said Dalton.

"I want to sell the weapons on the black market for gambling money," said Rumi sarcastically.

There was a silence in the room.

"So are you being sarcastic or..." said Dalton.

"Of course, I'm being sarcastic!" yelled Rumi. "I have something planned... but I won't say what it is..."

"I see..." said Dalton with a sweat drop. "Wapol keeps it on his person. If it's still true, then it went flying with him."

"Oh man, I didn't think I would have to resort to that..." sighed Rumi.

"I have a deal to make," said Nami. "How about you waive the fee for our crew and also let me leave early?"

"About the fee, no way... for once someone lost to me," said Rumi. "But about leaving, I was planning to give you some books, including ways to treat you so you can leave soon."

"But about the fee..." said Nami, taking out the key she stole from Wapol.

"Where did you get that?" asked Rumi.

"I stole it," said Nami, sticking her tongue out.

Rumi took the key and nodded, "Fine then..." she said, then sighed, "Why do things like this keep happening?" she thought.

Rumi cleared her throat and made some sort of clone. "I want you to follow my clone," said Rumi to the townspeople while giving her clone the key. "I have to show Nami something."

The two groups left the room. Rumi began to give some medical books, pointing to the one that would help her treat Nami.

"Okay, thank you," said Nami.

"Wait, I have another book to give you," said Rumi, who took out a smaller book than the medical books. "I wrote this myself, it's my fighting style… just not the clones either. It's for Shiki."

"What do you mean?" asked Nami.

Rumi punched a nearby wall, causing large cracks and including a rock falling out of the wall. She then picked up the rock and crushed it with her bare hand.

"You have super strength too," said Nami.

"It's a very rare genetic condition. I have only met a few who have ever had this condition, including Shiki. The condition affects the muscles. While the muscles show very little growth, their strength is something that someone their size should not have," said Rumi.

There was a silence which Rumi broke by taking out Shiki's necklace. "By the way, he must have misplaced it… I'm sure he'll look for it later." Rumi then sealed the book into Shiki's necklace.

"Wait, did you?" asked Nami, noticing the necklace had a marking on it.

Rumi merely smiled, then walked away. "I hope we meet again, Nami," said Rumi.

Nami smiled and nodded and went back to the room where the patients were resting. She then got a coat from Dr. Kureha and was saying her goodbyes.

"Thanks, Dr. Kureha," said Nami.

"It's no problem. I know you gave Luffy your coat," said Dr. Kureha.

"Yeah..." said Nami with an evil laugh.