Chapter 11 (Syrup Village Arc: Part 2)

The man known as Klahadore stood before them, Kaya's loyal butler, his expression far from cheerful.

"If you have no business here, kindly leave at once," said Klahadore.

"We do," said Luffy. "We've come to inquire about a ship."

Klahadore fixed a stern gaze on the rubber man. "I can't assist you in that regard," he replied.

Shiki interjected, "We didn't seek your assistance; we came to speak with Usopp's friend. We have no business with you."

"I'm afraid Miss Kaya isn't receiving visitors," Klahadore stated, adjusting his glasses.

"I didn't ask for permission," Shiki retorted, meeting Klahadore's gaze squarely, sensing his untrustworthiness.

Nami, Usopp, and the Usopp Pirates observed the exchange.

"I'm sorry, but I won't change my stance," Klahadore said solemnly.

As Shiki moved forward, Luffy raised his arm to halt him.

Klahadore then turned his attention to Usopp. "So, you're Usopp... I've heard tales of your exploits," he remarked.

"Indeed, you may address me as 'Captain Usopp,' but flattery is unnecessary," Usopp replied arrogantly.

"I've heard reports of you sneaking around," Klahadore remarked.

"Yes, I've been in pursuit of a giant mole," Usopp confirmed.

Klahadore chuckled. "My, my, you have a talent for fabrication," he commented.

Then, he began to disparage their father and accuse them of coveting Kaya's wealth.

"Hey, I won't tolerate you maligning Yasopp... so choose your words wisely, butler," Shiki warned, with Luffy nodding in agreement.

"And what will you do about it, boy?" Klahadore taunted, advancing closer.

"Cease, Klahadore," Kaya intervened.

"But I speak the truth," Klahadore insisted, shrugging.

He continued to criticize Yasopp, claiming he abandoned his family for treasure hunting, drawing disapproving glances from Luffy and Shiki.

"Enough, Klahadore," Kaya finally interjected, and Klahadore sighed.

"You could've used your lying talent to twist the truth... like saying he was someone else or denying he was your real dad," suggested Klahadore.

Usopp was fed up. He was ready to punch Klahadore, but Shiki held him back just in time.

"You were gonna hit me, huh?" remarked Klahadore. "See, he's resorting to violence," he added, turning to Kaya.

"I'll never lie about my dad!" shouted Usopp. "I'm proud of him and our pirate lineage!"

Shiki and Luffy grinned.

"My dad's a brave sailor," declared Usopp.

"Brave sailor, huh? That's just a front... Brave sailor," mocked Klahadore.

"Stop insulting my dad, or I'll-" Usopp started.

"Or you'll what? Hit me? Hit Miss Kaya's butler? What a bad guy you are, Usopp. What will Miss Kaya think?" interrupted Klahadore calmly.

Usopp glanced at Kaya, then at Klahadore, clenching his fist.

"Klahadore, please stop," Kaya said, her voice rising slightly.

Klahadore sighed. "Fine, but it doesn't change anything," he said.

Luffy and Shiki shot glares at Klahadore as he walked away.