Magic Bullet.

Alexis's POV

I sat in class, taking notes as Scott watches the teacher return graded tests, coming closer and closer. Behind us, Stiles leans forward to whisper. "If Dereks not the alpha, if he's not the one who bit you two...then who is?" He asks making us look back at him.

"We don't know." I say making Stiles sit back and think before he leans forward again. "Did the alpha kill the bus driver?" He questions. "We don't know." Scott answers as I watch Stiles flop back before leaning forward, again. "Does Allisons dad know about the alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott says a lot louder this time making everyone look at him as he shrinks down in his seat. "Down, boy." I whisper making him glare at me. The teacher finally drops the paper on his desk and he turns it over to see a big D- and a message: Not like you! What's happening? See me after class.

Me and Stiles peer at the grade and cringe slightly. "Dude, you need to study more." Stiles says as Scott puts his hands over his head, overwhelmed. "That was a joke. It's one test. You need help studying?" Stiles asks and Scott shakes his head. "I'm studying with Allison at her house after school." He says making Stiles smile proudly. "That's my boy."

"We're just studying." Scott defends and Stiles scoffs, shaking his head. "No, you're not." He tells him. "No, I'm not?" Scott questions, raising his eyebrows. "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity, I'll have you professionally de-balled. Got it?" Stiles says.

"Yes. If you stop with the questions." Scott says and Stiles nods. "Done. No more talk of alphas or Derek. Who still scares me." He says making me laugh.

******

"Okay, so we can watch Star Wars or Marvel, MCU or X-Men or DC or Harry Potter." Stiles says and I look over at him as he pulls out of his parking spot. "If we watch Harry Potter, you have to wear the robe." I bribe and he shakes his head. "Nope." He says.

"You gotta wear it at some point." I tell him and he shakes his head again. "Don't act like you wouldn't gladly dress up as Han Solo if had the costume- actually, you probably already have the costume." I say making him chuckle. "Okay, if you wear yours to school on Halloween then I'll wear mine every time we watch Harry Potter." He says.

"Deal." I say crossing my fingers behind my back. No way am I wearing that to school. "Also, we're watching Iron Man. The second one." I tell him and he glances at me. "You just want to watch it because of Robert Downey.Jr, don't you?" He asks knowingly and I nod. "Yes." Stiles chuckles before looking back out at the road when someone suddenly walks out in front of us making Stiles quickly slam on the breaks.

"You've gotta be kidding me. This guy's everywhere!" Stiles says as we look at Derek in alarm before he falls to the ground and we quickly get out as Scott runs over. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "I was shot." Derek struggles to answer. "He's not looking too good." Stiles points out and me and Scott furrow our eyebrows. "Why aren't you healing?" I ask him and Derek lets out a few painful breaths.

"I can't. It was a different kind of bullet." He says. "A silver bullet?" Stiles asks making Derek glare at him. "No, you idiot-" he starts to say but cuts himself of with a groan of pain. "Wolfsbane?" I ask and Derek nods. "Wait a second. That's what she meant when she said forty-eight hours." Scott says making Derek look at him. "What? Who said forty-eight hours?" He asks.

"The one who shot you-" Scott starts as Derek sucks in a pained breath, a wave of pain flowing through him and his eyes flicker blue. "What are you doing? Stop that." Scott says panicking as I glance at the line of cars building up behind us. "That's what I'm trying to tell you. I can't." Derek says.