Abomination.

Stiles' POV

My Jeep sits atop a rotary lift underneath which a mechanic uses an impact gun to break free a part of particularly tight bolt in the exhaust. Pushing through the door of the waiting room, I wave my hands, trying to get the mechanic's attention. "Hey! Hey, wh-what do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter!" I yell as I walker over to the mechanic.

"Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system has gotta be replaced here." Tucker, the mechanic tells me making me sigh. "Why do I get the feeling you're slightly over estimating the damage?" I mumble.

"It's probably gonna run you around like twelve-hundred in parts and labour." He says and I scoff. "Are you kidding? This thing doesn't have a catalytic converter! And yes, I know what a catalytic converter is." I say. "Do you know what a 'limited slip differential' is?" He asks condescendingly making me awkwardly purse me lips. "No."

"Yeah, it's coming on more like fifteen hundred." Tucker says making me sigh in annoyance. "Just finish. I'll be back there. Seething with impotent rage." I say as I walk away. I go to grab the waiting room door handle but my hand slips on a clear substance. "Nice. Sanitary. Quality establishment you're running here." I call back.

"What happened?" Lexi, who had been sitting in the waiting room, looks up to see my annoyed expression. "The guy is a giant dick wad who insists on doing more than I asked for and there was something on the door handle." I tell her as I wipe my hand on my jeans.

"I don't think I want to know what could have possibly been on that door handle." She says and I nod. "You and me both." I say. "I was looking around this place after you left. Apparently dick out there, went to our high school and played on the lacrosse team." Lexi says pointing at one of the photos on the wall.

I look over the picture before I scoff. "Figures." I say making Lexi chuckle. I reach into my pocket for my phone and start to hit the home button but oddly, I can't seem to curl my thumb. "What the..."

I take the phone with my left hand and try to flex my fingers of my right. But when my hands lose strength, my phone slips from my grasp and slips to the floor. "What's wrong?" Lexi asks me concerned. "I-I can't move my hands." I tell her as she grabs my hands to try and see what's wrong. I glance to the door handle and through the glass, I see the mechanic digging through a tool chest while above him, something moves inside the Jeep.

A shadowy figure reaches its muscular arm through the open window. "Hey, hey!" I yell making Lexi follow my train of sight. Tucker looks up as a creature darts out of the Jeeps window. Tail whipping about, a clawed hand slashes at the back of Tuckers head. Knocked off his feet, he falls to the floor of the pit below the Jeep.

I fall to my knees in the waiting room, frightened before I collapse, my face hitting the floor. "Stiles!" Lexi exclaims as kneels down next to me and places my head in her lap. We look back through the window to see a paralysed tucker making Lexi quickly grab her phone and start to call someone.

Unable to move, Tucker watches the creature slip underneath the Jeep. Using a single claw, it severs a cord attached to the lift. Black hydraulic fluid showers down and the Jeep begins to lower towards Tuckers frozen body. "Lex..." I struggle to say making her look at me before looking up to see the Jeep getting closer to Tucker. "Shit." She gently placed my head on the ground before running over to the door but freezes when a figure suddenly appears at the door.

Reptilian eyes stare back at Lexi, as I suck in a frightened breath. Lexi stands still, not taking her eyes off the lizard like creature as we listen to Tuckers screams through the garage. The creature suddenly takes off as Lexi runs back over to me. "It's me. Something's happened at the mechanics." Lexi tells my dad.