Anchors.

Stiles' POV/DREAM

"No, no, no, no, no...don't let them in...don't let them in...no, don't let them in..." I wake up, my fists gripping the bedsheets, only to discover I'm no longer in bed. But inside of a locker.

I glance around, confused, before banging my fist against against the metal door a few times until it flew open and I stumble out into the locker room. I walk out of the locker room, put into the hall to see one of the classroom doors wide open.

Slowly, I walk over and into the classroom. But all the desks and chairs had been pushed to the walls of the class instead of sitting in their normal spots. But what sits in the middle of the classroom is the weirdest part.

The Nemeton.

I reach out to place my hand on top of the tree stump. But before I can, it's like the roots spring out of the top of the stump, wrapping around my hand and pulling me down.

I suddenly jump up in bed with a gasp. It was just a dream. He breath heavily when someone spoke up. "You okay?" Sitting up, Lexi moves some hair out of her face before gently grabbing my hand. "Sti?" She asks, rubbing my arm comfortingly as I sigh. "Yeah...I was just dreaming. It was weird- it was like a dream within a dream."

"A nightmare?" She asks worriedly and I nod. "Yeah." I say grabbing her hand for a moment before looking down at it confused. I look up at Lexi completely confused, seeing her in just one of my T-shirts. "Wait a second...Lex, what are you doing here?" I ask making her furrow her eyebrows. "Why wouldn't I be here?" She asks.

"You're with Isaac." I whisper and she chuckles. "Baby, maybe you should go back to sleep. You're delirious." She says but I shake my head. "No. No. You're definitely with Isaac. I know because I can't stand the sight of you two together." I say while shaking my head as she sighs softly. "You really need to get some more sleep."

All of the sudden, the door to my bedroom creaks open making us look over at it. "Hang on." I whisper and start to get up making Lexi grab me. "Stiles, where are you going?" She asks. "I'm just gonna close the door." I tell her, not looking away from the door. She gently grabs my shoulder and tries to pull me back down. "Just go back to sleep." She says and a let go of her hand. "No, no, I should close it..." I say getting up.

"Don't worry about it." Lexi says, trying to get me to lay down. "What if someone comes in?" I ask s I stand up making her let go of me. "Like who?" She asks but I don't answer her. "Just go back to sleep, Stiles." She says as I start to slowly walk towards the door. "No...what if they get in?" I whisper as I continue walking. "What if who gets in?" She asks in a slight whisper as I get to the door.

"Stiles, just leave it. Please." Lexi says anxiously but I don't pay attention. "Stiles...Stiles, come back to bed." She says as I reach for the doorknob. "Stiles, please." She pleaded. "Don't, Stiles! Don't!" She yells almost fearfully s I open the door wide. "Don't go in there, please don't! Please, Stiles don't!" She yells but I walk through the door, into the darkness behind it.

I find myself in the woods, in front of me sits the Nemeton in its rightful place. I slowly start to walk towards it when all of the sudden, lights that you'd see at the lacrosse field turn on making me stop for a moment before I keep walking. "It's just a dream...this is just a dream...it's just a dream...get it out of your head, Stiles." I tell myself.

"You're dreaming, alright? So, wake up, Stiles. Wake up, Stiles." I say before grabbing my head, as if I was in pain. "WAKE UP!"

My eyes flutter open just as the sun streams through my room. "Hey, time to get up, kiddo. Get your butt to school!" Dad says as he opens my door.