Fury.

Alexis's POV

Me, Scott, Stiles and Noah walk into the police station and the woman at the front desk raises her eyebrows. "It's two in the morning." She says and Noah sighs. "Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important." He tells her.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles whispers making me and Scott look at him. "Why?" We ask. "Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one. You remember?" Stiles asks and we nod. "The pregnant woman, Jessica." I say and Stiles nods.

"Yeah, since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him." He says before looking back over at the woman at the front desk and his dad. The woman sighs before nodding slightly. "Thank you." Noah says and looks back at us. "Kids." He says making us follow him.

A little while later, we all stand around a computer, looking through hospital footage. "I don't know my guys. I mean, look at this, there was a six-car-pile-up that night. The hospital was jammed." Noah says and Stiles sighs. "Alright, just keep going. Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere." Stiles says and then someone walks past the camera.

"Oh, hold on! Stop! Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott says and Noah rewinds the tape. "That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles exclaims, pointing at the screen making Noah look at it confused. "All I can see is the back of someone's head." He tells us. "Matts head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium! It's weird." Stiles says making Noah look at him weird. "Are you crazy?" He asks making Stiles sigh.

"Alright, fine. Then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know that wear black leather jackets?" Stiles asks and Noah looks at him. "Millions! Literally!" He says and I sigh. "Can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras at some point." I say and Noah nods. He keeps scrolling the footage until Stiles speaks up again. "Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again."

"You mean there's the back of his head again."

"Okay, but look- he's talking to someone." Stiles says as me and Scott lean in for a clearer look before our eyes widen. "He's talking to our mom." We say in unison.

After calling mom, she was able to confirm that is was in fact Matt in the recordings. "We have shoe prints along side tire tracks at the trailer sight." Noah says and Stiles nods slightly. "If they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders. The trailer, the hospital and the rave." He says and Noah looks up from the screen.

"Actually four. A credit card recipe for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed." He informs and Stiles looks at him. "When?" He asks. "A few hours before you and Lexi got there." Noah says making us glance at each other. "Dad, if one's an incident, twos a coincidence, threes a pattern, what's four?" Stiles asks.

"Four's enough for a warrant. Scott, call your mom back, see how quick she can get here. If I can get an official I.D, I can get a search warrant. Lexi, go to the front desk. Tell 'em to let your mom in when she gets here." Noah says to me and I nod, walking out.

As I walk to the front desk, I start to smell copper before I see the woman laying on the floor in a puddle of blood. Her body slashed open, ripped right across the front of her uniform. I sigh as the sound of a gun gets loaded. "Matt." I grit out as I stand up, and turn my head to see him smirking at me.

"Please don't tell me you're the one who's controlling Jackson." I say in disbelief and he nods. "Believe it or not. I don't care. Now, move before I hurt your precious Stiles." He says making me growl lowly. "You stay away from him or I'll break every bone in your body before your precious Kanima can stop me." I warn and he smirks.