Muted.*

Stiles' POV

"Off course you're still team captain. You got your grades up, just like Coach told you to, right?" I say as me, Lexi and Scott walk onto the field. "Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team - he just old me to show up at try-outs today." Scott says. "We got bigger things to deal with, anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?" I ask.

"Uh, I texted him but he didn't get back to me." Scott tells us making me and Lexi stop and look at him incredulously. "You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" I ask and Scott looks at me sheepishly. "I didn't have the money to call France." He defends.

"Yeah, you think you've got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." I say making them look at me. "Another notice?" Lexi asks and I sigh, nodding. "Yeah, this one said 'Final'." I say.

"What the hell are we doing here, anyway? We got like, one hundred and seventeen million problems, and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them." I say and Scott looks out to the field. "It is now." He says making me and Lexi turn around.

There is a group of freshman practicing on the field, but what really caught our eye was the goalie. Whoever the goalie is, he is catching every single shot like it's nothing. "Well, you guys got some competition...well, Scott has." Lexi says making me glare at her as she gives me an innocent smile before me and Scott look at each other wide eyed.

******

"Hey, Liam...you want to explain what that was out there?" I ask as we walk up to Liam in the locker room. Liam turns around looking at us weird. "What do you mean?" He asks. "That little display. Your little circus act." I say. "What circus act?" He asks confused.

"You caught every shot."

"I was in goal."

"Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot got past you "

"Yeah, I was the goalie." Liam says looking still me like I'm stupid making Lexi chuckle quietly. "You guys played this game before?" Liam asks and I sigh, gesturing to Scott. "You're a freshman, right?"

"Yeah..."

"But you weren't here last semester."

"I transferred from Devenford Prep."

"You transferred?" Scott asks frowning, obviously hearing that's he's lying as well as Lexi did as she and Scott share a look. "Yeah..." Liam says slowly. "No...you got kicked out, didn't you?"

"Alright, look- kicked out or transferred, what do you guys care? I came here to play lacrosse. The team could use a few good players, right?" Liam says frustratedly making me shake my head. "No. No, we don't need any more good players-"

"Actually...after Issac, Danny and Jackson leaving, you guys really do need some good players on the team, if you actually want to win any games." Lexi says making me squint at her. "Lex, baby, you have to be on my side. I'm your boyfriend." I say making her smile at me before she turns back to Liam.

"Okay, how'd you get this good? Have you always been this good? Or did it suddenly happen just once over night? Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods during the night of full-" I say but get cut off when Lexi kicks me. "Ow!"

"Stiles, you know some people are actually gifted in sports. I mean, I come first in every swim race, hence I'm gifted in swimming." Lexi says making me turn and squint at her again. "Okay, who's side are you on?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "Oh, he's just a cute little freshman." She says making Liams lips tilt up. "Stop being so nice and cute to other boys." I say making her chuckle.