De-Void.

Alexis's POV

"You want to handcuff me?" Void/Stiles asks as Noah pulls out a pair of handcuffs walking into the loft. "If my son was still here- if there's a part of him standing here in front of me- then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me. Because he knows I'm here to protect him, from himself and from others." Noah says and Stiles puts his hands up.

Noah puts the cuffs around Stiles' wrists, not looking away from him. Stiles looks up with an almost sinister look on his face as Noah steps back. "You're not my son." He whispers and Void/Stiles breaks the handcuffs like it's nothing.

Me, Allison, Chris and Derek walk into the loft making Void/Stiles look over at us and chuckles. He looks over at Allison as she hold up a taser, pulling the trigger. But instead of Stiles getting tased, his hands shoot out and grab the strings of the taser, unaffected, before throwing it aside.

Derek growls and runs at him but Stiles grabs Derek's arm, twisting it behind his back and throwing him into the wall as if he was light as a feather.

Suddenly, the sound of a gun being cocked makes everyone turn to see Chris pointing a gun at Stiles. "Argent, listen to me! Don't do this!" Noah says holding his hand out but Noah doesn't look away from Stiles. "Why not? I've don't it before...werewolves, berserkers...I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list." Christ growls.

"Stiles is still in there. If you shoot him, you're not just killing a Nogitsune. You'll be killing an innocent teenager, who is still just human. You'll be killing my Stiles, the love of my life, Chris." I say stepping forward, fully noticing the smirk on Void has as he looks at me, knowing exactly how much I love Stiles. Noah suddenly cocks his gun, pointing it at Chris. "You're not going to shoot my son!" He says making Chris glance at him. "You said it yourself, Sheriff - that's not your son."

"Put it down! Put it down!"

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's gonna kill me, dad. Lex? Lex, you have to do something." Stiles says making me look at him and I bite my lip to stop myself from crying as Allison grabs my hand. "Don't listen." She whispers to me.

"Put it down! Now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger! Come on!" Void/Stiles teases.

"Listen to me - you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down, now!"

"Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down!"

"SHOOT ME!"

"Argent, you put it down!"

"Strife..." I mutter making Allison glance at me. My eyes widen and I look back over to the rest of them then out the window to seeing the sun go down. "Put it down! Put it down!" Noah yells.

"Stop!" I roar loudly making everyone stop and look at me as I take a step forward. "You're doing exactly what he wants." I say looking at Void/Stiles who is looking at me with a smirk. "Not exactly...I was kind of hoping Scott would be here, but, I'm glad you all have your guns out..."

"Because you aren't here to kill me." He says turning around to look at the clouds of black smoke forming before glancing at all of us with a smirk. "You're here to protect me."

We all stand and watch as the Oni pulls out their swords. Noah and Chris steps forward, shooting at them while Allison, me and Derek turn around to face the door as two Oni form in front of us.

******

"The couch- put him on the couch." Scott says as I run in behind up as him and Aiden carry Stiles over to the couch. "Guys, this is crazy! He needs a hospital!" Mom says and Scott turns to her. "Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" He asks making mom sigh softly as Deaton crouches down in front of Stiles.